LegacyGT.com

love having a sleeper

yes it would:)

And a 2.5i hood with a FMIC would be a "Super Sleeper".

I really enjoy and appreciate the fact that these cars are sleepers. I, on many occasions, have left people behind wondering, WTF was that thing... :)

Just last week, I was talking with another guy that I play Hockey with. He has seen my car in the morning, while I'm going to work. He says to me, what car do you have? That thing is f*$king fast!!!! :icon_mrgr

I love gettin the :eek: from people when I pass them on the hwy. Especially the ricers. My favorite is when someone is riding up your a$$ on the hwy & when you get the chance to break loose you leave em in the dust.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

The sleeper/unknown factor is one of my favorite things about this car. I'm almost glad the mags keep panning it. Debagded, I'm always getting the "what kind of car is that" questions. The other day while we were eating breakfast, I watched through the window as some mid-50's guy with a hot rod t-shirt made a couple of laps around the Legacy, looking and scratching his head... :lol:

I'm not sure your mods are the best for maintaining the sleeper effect.

I'm a big fan of the LGT, in part because most people don't know much if anything about it. Any idiot can tell you that a BMW/Porsche/etc. is a good car.

I love gettin the :eek: from people when I pass them on the hwy. Especially the ricers. My favorite is when someone is riding up your a$$ on the hwy & when you get the chance to break loose you leave em in the dust.

:lol: Did that many times then I'll slow down for them to catch up. Just before they think they will pass you and I'll take off again. All they gonna see is my tail lights. :)

I'm not sure your mods are the best for maintaining the sleeper effect.

??? My only really visible mod is the wheels. The exhaust is different, but the tips look more OEM than aftermarket. I have an RBS grille, but most non-LGT folks wouldn't even notice that. Are you confusing me with someone?

Yes, it is lowered, and the wheels are hyperblack... in photos, they just look black, but they are much different in person. Most people just see another Jap car with wheels...and that's what I love about it...

i had someone pull up to me at a light and ask me in a slightly disgusted/doubtful tone if my car was a scion. i didnt answer. i just rolled up my window. :D

Ouch.

That sound vaguely familar to a certain friend of mine that got pulled over (not speeding, cop drunk check) and the ticket read "Scion" in the Model section.

I get the biggest grins on my face when I realize that wagons aren't supposed to be able to do "that".

• 1 month later...

Archived