LegacyGT.com

Where to take your car for work in SoCal.

Rommel

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Need a Subie Master Tech and an SSMII tool.

Dale, El Cajon is gone. Bob Baker shut the dealership. Toyotas debacle is putting the group out of business. Cant get a hold of the Master Tech to ask questions. But car has worst electrical gremlins I have seen in a Subie. Throws all 14 engine CEL's at idle. Can not check TCU as no dash hacks on 07-09. Wiring is good. Can not test ECU due to requirement for re-coding key. Can not re-code key to new ECU I have for testing without towing to dealer and having them re-code.

Could be bad ECU, but first I have ever seen. Not finding any shorts. Tested as many of the sensors as I can. All seem to be reporting properly. Can intermittently get car to reset all codes and drive fine for a few miles. Then it all goes south again. This makes it even worse for me.

• 1 month later...
Need a Subie Master Tech and an SSMII tool.

Dale, El Cajon is gone. Bob Baker shut the dealership. Toyotas debacle is putting the group out of business. Cant get a hold of the Master Tech to ask questions. But car has worst electrical gremlins I have seen in a Subie. Throws all 14 engine CEL's at idle. Can not check TCU as no dash hacks on 07-09. Wiring is good. Can not test ECU due to requirement for re-coding key. Can not re-code key to new ECU I have for testing without towing to dealer and having them re-code.

Could be bad ECU, but first I have ever seen. Not finding any shorts. Tested as many of the sensors as I can. All seem to be reporting properly. Can intermittently get car to reset all codes and drive fine for a few miles. Then it all goes south again. This makes it even worse for me.

Bad ground system? PM'd you my master tech info. Been my master tech for at least the past 15 years and a Subaru Master Tech for at least 30 years now - no one better.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...

All that time spent. I spent a good 3 hours this morning linking those pix across every forum. I see them fine. Other members do too. Something is up.

Guess I get to spend the next few hours editing posts on all the forums.

Didn't know where else to post this, so here we go.

I have a 05 OBGT and an 06 LGT, both with over 120k miles and need work asap.

I need to find a reputable and experienced Subaru tech in my area. I don't trust Singh Subaru.

Cheers!