LegacyGT.com

Amazing project I have started - need input

CasopoliS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
id be interested in a cubby kit that youd be able to still keep the door! (to add aftermarket radio)

huh? Think your in the wrong thread. We are discussing cruice control switch and lets keep it there.

There is now way a radio is going in the cubby and the door will close.

huh? Think your in the wrong thread. We are discussing cruice control switch and lets keep it there.

There is now way a radio is going in the cubby and the door will close.

just throwing the idea out there, :icon_wink

im sure w/ enuff know how its possible but it may cost alot. it would be nice though!

• 2 months later...

man guys I am sorry.

I have many ideas for the Legacy and many projects in mind, but to be honest I do not have enough time right now. The electrical engineer does not either, but once we are available I definately want to make this idea work.

I am excited to get this up and running on my car, but at this point I have a lot going on.

I will keep you posted, again, I am sorry.

man guys I am sorry.

I have many ideas for the Legacy and many projects in mind, but to be honest I do not have enough time right now. The electrical engineer does not either, but once we are available I definately want to make this idea work.

I am excited to get this up and running on my car, but at this point I have a lot going on.

I will keep you posted, again, I am sorry.

Not trying to bust your balls...just want to make sure this idea doesn't end up in the crapper.

• 3 weeks later...

external waste-gate-opening button, ic sprayer, radar detector on/off/other accessory fuse on-off switch (or laser jammer)

window-fuse disabler for cars with tinted windows (get pulled over, roll windows down, hit cc lever to disable window functionality = no ticket)

but seriously, stop fidgetting and start engineering this. absolutely no excuse for the wait. absurd! :lol:

:icon_mad:

• 11 months later...
Try to see if you can get commitment upfront. I'd pay upfront (if price is reasonable), and even wait few months to get such a product. Really cool idea. If I had any idea about electronics I'd it myself.

Is this just an idea for a "stalk" or would it integrate just as easily to the buttons on the steering wheel. Of course for me radio controls would be redundant. But I LOVE the idea of window/sunroof..... and on/off of an accessory with the cancel button would be great!

Bump for great idea....

Archived