LegacyGT.com

Amazing project I have started - need input

CasopoliS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ dont forget about those little metal spikes to blow their tires just incase they miss the oil ;)

+1 :icon_mrgr

But let's stay on topic here...

We are on topic. :lol:

I suggest also license plate selector ala James Bond.

I thnink you should use it for road rage therapy. Here are some easy ideas....

Position 1.) Phasers / Laser beam

Position 2.) Lauch photon torpedo's

Position 3.) Old school .50 cal machine gun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If that does not work, you can always tune in to K-Mozart with the a radio control instead.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Yeah, radio controls are the only thing I can think of...volume up, volume down, and "cancel" would cycle through the presets. This would mean I am going to wear out my cruise stalk way sooner than I normally would.

If you could do this without massive wiring harness surgery, I'm down.

It is still ugly.

Interested

The buttons should be programmable though. Maybe I want to be able to skip to the next track, spray the intercooler, automatic up/down for all windows or flicker the headlights "police style".

What I would really love would be a launch control type of button - to hold revs steady when I am at a traffic light and ready to launch. Say 2500 rpm - rev it up with my foot and click the button - revs stay there even if I remove my foot off the throttle (of course I am not gonna do that) but it would make it easier to launch if you just modulate a pedal with your left foot. It would also be of use when you are parked uphill and have to also press the brakes. Also of use as an anti-stall device,

(Now I know this sounds too much as Formula One...but those guys do have quite a number of functions available at their fingertips

The other would be preset maps for the Legacy ECU - like the SI drive but one has to factor in Accessport

Archived