LegacyGT.com

SPT Exhaust Replacements

GMoney

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
garrett said that the exhaust would ballpark between $1000 and $1400. It'll be a few months until release.

pretty much what i had in my thoughts, figure 1200 for it... hks usually isnt too badly priced but their products are well worth the money. i had their hipower on my old rsx and build quality was far far far above par! fitment was never an issue and it sounded wonderful, nice, deep, and smooth.

also the way im looking at it... fujisubo is going for 1400 soooo its about right in there. also i got a peak at the perrin at my subaru dealer here... they sell perrin and cobb parts for whome ever would like them. they had the legacy perrin hanging in the show room, well my opinion on it was basically im glad i hadnt ordered it yet. perhaps they had a not so nice model or something. but there were some very shotty welds and the tips were a horrible cut. it almost looked like chunks were taken out or it was sat up on the tips on rocks... :( made me really rethink my ideas of getting the perrin. and shoot its dual exhaust... most of the time double the parts means double the price lol.

Price?

Could you post a scan from the catalog?

It's the same exact picture and description as the 2005 catalog, the only difference is instead of saying "Available November 2005" it now says "Available November 2006" :lol:

No price listed, Part Number: TBA

did they say who was making the new exhaust?

No mention of this in the catalog. I'll scan the pic when I get home tonight.

:icon_roll so your gonna buy one? I hope SOA isn't holding their breathe while you make up your mind(plus 60 billion questions here ) to do so.:icon_wink:lol:

Not if it has problems like the last one or the cost is insane. If it's around $800 and good quality then my $500 plus subie bucks might be spent. Just depends...spring time is going to be choice between wheels/tires or exhaust. 60,000,000,001 question to come....BTW, isn't that what this board is for?:icon_bigg

^ Looks nice!

Interesting....no resonator.....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived