LegacyGT.com

NY Giants thread

coxx

I like the way things worked out in reality. I'm glad you didn't get your wish.

:lol::lol: me too. What a bad call by me but at the time it was accurate. Everyone including coughlin & eli stepped it up

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been one of the most mind numbing week of football coverage in the media. Is there anything they haven't talked about?? Maybe someone will do a special on the field grass they will be playing on :D

I can't imagine what its like for the players...

I wish the game was over and done with already:lol:

I'm obviously biased having been a Giants fan since childhood but that seriously was one of the greatest football games I've ever seen. Eli won that game in hero fashion with that last drive & Tyree hauling in that catch was nothing short of amazing. I love how right after the Pats scored their last TD stupid Bruschi & Seau were celebrating & then Eli whooped their asses.

Like I said, nobody can talk shit anymore for a few years. Eli showed he's got what it takes & he looked alot less frazzled than Brady.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Eli showed he's got what it takes & he looked alot less frazzled than Brady.

Yeah, his ass wasn't on the ground nearly as much :lol:

Greatest game that I've ever seen, bar none. My fiancee was there, and she said that it was pandemonium in the 4th quarter, particularly after Tyree's catch.

As they said after the game, "The Patriots did not lose that game, the Giants won it".

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Your fiancée went to the SB and you didn't?!!?!?!? :eek: WTH man! :lol:

I've heard several people say the game was "boring" and slow until the last few minutes. :spin: They obviously don't watch "football" but rather want to watch "lots of people running into the end zone all day"-ball. That was a battle!!! Watching Brady get knocked around all day was the game difference. The execution of the Giants drives was GENIUS. :D A 7+ min opening drive?!?!?!? :eek: Awesome. :dm:

Congrats guys! :p

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I've heard several people say the game was "boring" and slow until the last few minutes. :spin: They obviously don't watch "football" but rather want to watch "lots of people running into the end zone all day"-ball. That was a battle!!! Watching Brady get knocked around all day was the game difference. The execution of the Giants drives was GENIUS. :D A 7+ min opening drive?!?!?!? :eek: Awesome. :dm:

Congrats guys! :p

ya only someone who doesn't really watch football would say it was boring.

Her dad got two tickets from a guy who won the Giants season ticketholder lottery. They are the two great lifetime Jints fans anyway, so I wasn't pissed. I didn't want her to get off scott-free though, so I called her every 5 minutes and said, "I think I just saw you on TV!". She got pissed after the 10th or 12th time :lol:

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

My GF is a huge pats/redsox fan. She thought the game was boring too. She really doesn't know that much about sports, but her family is die-hard. Her 80 something grandmother was calling her and talking to her about the game. But it is a damn good feeling to send the email to the sister and her fiance in response to the 'enjoy your 15 minutes of fame' and 'Eli is due for about 15 Int.' remarks. It is soooo fitting that this happened during the year of spygate!

And that the Patriots were defeated by a 5th seed team with one pro-bowl player this year, defeated by Eli, the brother of 'the other Manning'. I wish I could see that $hit eating grin of Brady now that Plax was right!!!!!

:lol: Nice!

I've been watching all this post SB coverage, it seems just so perfect that the Giants won. :D It's like they willed it to happen against all odds. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

eAnd that the Patriots were defeated by a 5th seed team with one pro-bowl player this year

same thing I told all the big mouth dallas fans. Who cares if you have 13 pro-bowlers? Who cares if you beat the Giants twice during the season? Who cares that you won the division? You lost when it mattered & still haven't won a playoff game in 12 years.

Freaking awesome game! That last drive i'll remember for the rest of my life!! Eli Manning passed 'Go' and went straight to hero. Tyree was incredible, who is this guy lol and where the hell did he come from? :lol: This was slightly better than sacking Joe Montana into retirement and winning it in 91 against da Bills :D

^^^The use of Tyree as a receiver was a bit unexpected. Traditionally, he was a special teams guy, and he was pretty good at it as shown by his Pro Bowl appearance in 2005.

he was always ok but he was more like toomers backup than anything.

Archived