LegacyGT.com

NY Giants thread

coxx

^^^A cake schedule will do that to you :lol:

:lol: :lol: in all fairness the giants did have the 2nd hardest schedule this year behind Cincy. Sometimes I feel like the league hates the giants for some reason. They never catch a break.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They haven't given themselves a break, either. Soo many defeats snatched out of the jaws of victory this season. Shit, I'd even include last night's game as one of them. They gave up almost 400 yards in total offense, dispite over 100 yards of penalties for the Eagles?! Motherfvck!
The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

Alright thats it its over. Stick a fork in em. We are done :(

Will there ever be a championship team of any sport at the pro level in the Tristate area?!! Come on, even the Yankees have gone cold. This is getting annoying :)

^^no kiddin, mets, yanks, giants, jets, knicks, everyone sucks or chokes. It's gettin ridiculous.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

With the exception of the Knicks. All the other teams lure you in and get you excited and then>>> they choke or the entire team is on the Disable List.

Don't get me started on the Knicks!!

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

They just beat the teams they are supposed to. If the Giants did that they would be in a much better position. Jets also don't blow 4th Qtr leads like it's there job.

I was merely offering a reason why the Jets are well above .500 and nobody seems to care :icon_wink

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

The JETS will never get the cover over the Giants, no matter what.:icon_mad:

Could it be that the Jets last superbowl appearance was in 1969 thats why? ;) Giants have been there 3 times. Two in recent times, 1986 and 1990, I can even remember those games. How many people on this forum for example were around in '69?

Giants have been here since 1925, Jets arrive in the early sixties.

Last but not least they should get and name their own stadium!:lol:

Its like the Mets fans complaining about the Yankee coverage. The Yankees totally obliterate the Mets in terms of worlds series appearances. And titles 26 to 2.

• 2 weeks later...
Coughlin back for another year of misery. I hope they go 4-12 next season, I really do. That way Coughlin will be fired & they'll get a pick in the draft & can maybe get a QB that looks & acts like a football player.

Here's is what I'd like to see the Giants do.

1. Sign Michael Turner (never gonna get reps behind LT)

2. Defensive Cordinator- Rob Ryan (Capers and the 3-4 would have never worked here)

3. Draft OLB and CB's. If possible I say pick up Jeff Samardja, a big possesion receiver.

4. QB coach-Fassell or Mariucci. We have too much at stake in Eli to not give him someone to work with 1 on 1.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

• 1 year later...

I am happy for the Giants especially Eli and the kicker Tynes. I'm glad he stepped up an nailed that 47 yard field goal.

It would have great if they scored with touchdown in OT but at least he does have to go the SB with that monkey on his back.

As for W.R. McQuarters - Dude - WTF???

Why does every corner back in NFL think he's Deion Sanders (wait it's 2008, I mean Devin Hester).

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izArWUVtMC4]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

:lol::lol:

I like the way things worked out in reality. I'm glad you didn't get your wish.

Coughlin back for another year of misery. I hope they go 4-12 next season, I really do. That way Coughlin will be fired & they'll get a pick in the draft & can maybe get a QB that looks & acts like a football player.

Archived