LegacyGT.com

NY Giants thread

coxx

Anyone else a Giants fan besides me?

They were lookin alot better in that KC game last week. I know these preseason games aren't the best indicators but still. The thing I'm worried about is their ridiculously tough schedule this season. They got Washington the week after their bye week too & we all know how horrendous their record is coming off a bye. Either way I'm psyched for football season. The fall is a great time of year for sports. You got baseball playoffs coming & football. Always something good to watch.

Here's the Giants schedule

Sun 9/10 8:15 pm vs Colts

Sun 9/17 1:00 pm @ Eagles

Sun 9/24 4:15 pm @ Seahawks

Sun 10/1 BYE

Sun 10/8 1:00 vs Redskins

Sun 10/15 1:00 @ Falcons

Mon 10/23 8:30 @ Cowboys

Sun 10/29 1:00 vs Buccaneers

Sun 11/5 1:00 vs Texans

Sun 11/12 1:00 vs Bears

Mon 11/20 8:30 @ Jaguars

Sun 11/26 1:00 @ Titans

Sun 12/3 1:00 @ Cowboys

Sun 12/10 1:00 1:00 @ Panthers

Sun 12/17 1:00 vs Eagles

Sun 12/24 1:00 vs Saints

Sat 12/30 8:00 @ Redskins

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You old guys always love the Jets :lol: Namath was like 100 years ago. This is called "NY Giants thread" right? Not "NY Jets thread" :lol: I had to do it.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I don't recall this being a closed thread...If it was giants only, you'd be the only one typing here. And by the way, Namath was great...and the Jets have sucked since then, but a fan is a fan is a fan...not like most Giants fans I know who used to be Jets fans but jumped off the wagon cause they couldn't take 20 or 30 or 40 years of Losing!

Wait, this doesn't sound real good for us old Jets fans :icon_conf :icon_conf

I don't recall this being a closed thread...If it was giants only, you'd be the only one typing here.

NY Giants thread DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I can't be the only Giants fan around here, can I?

Yo giants all day... im tryin to go to a couple games this season.. let me know and well try and get tickets and meet up and tailgate and shit..

ya man, that would be awesome. I went to 2 games last year. The minnesota disaster & then the playoff game shutout vs carolina :( . The worst part was I had a choice of the minnesota game or the 1st redskins game & I took the vikings tix b/c I thought it would be an easy win go get drunk game. So they shut out washington & blow it vs minnesota. If you can get tix let me know. I'm itchin to see a win

^^lucky bastard going to every home game. I wish I had season tix.

You just have to find the right girl, like I did :icon_wink

Her family has had season tickets for a looong time, and one of the stipulations for going with them was that I had to at least act like I support the Giants while I'm there. As soon as I agreed, Giants apparel started "magically" appearing for me to wear on gameday :lol:

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

:lol: I had this girl after me for a while. We had hooked up a few times & she wanted to be my g/f so so badly. I'm not saying I'm a stud or anything but sometimes it works out like that. I really didnt want to get all serious with her. She tried to tempt me with season tickets. Said her dad & brother go every home game & they need someone to go with them. I did think about it for a day or so but I decided season tickets weren't worth me being with a girl I really didnt like all that much. As for giants gear, well, lets say I own more than 1 jersey :lol: I even have a childs size "LT" shirt somewhere from when I was a kid.

ahhhhh shit hook me up too someone, anyone.

Hey, if it makes ya feel better....

My wife put her son (from 1st marriage) on the season ticket waiting list when he was born. That was 13 years ago...he has an estimated 18 years left. So when he is in his early thirties; married with a mortgage, kids and a dog. The spot will be available and hopefully he will be able to afford them.

By the way, she's the perfect wife, except for her taste in football teams :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate that they're building a new stadium. Giants stadium is perfect to me. Every seat is a good seat. The upper decks are a tight squeeze. Especially if you're sitting next to a fat guy :lol: but you can see great from anywhere in the whole place. Plus it's so plain & crappy you gotta love it

The Giants are awesome! Got some preseason tix to the Jets/Giants game this friday. Can't wait. Of course i got them from a jets fan, because Giants fans rarely give up there tickets. Who gives a shit though. The season opener is going to be a sick game.

I hate that they're building a new stadium. Giants stadium is perfect to me. Every seat is a good seat. The upper decks are a tight squeeze. Especially if you're sitting next to a fat guy :lol: but you can see great from anywhere in the whole place. Plus it's so plain & crappy you gotta love it

+1. I've only been going there a few years, but I love the design. Granted, things can be a little more efficient but I don't see a big reason for knocking the thing down, other than having a pecker contest with Philly and "The Link" :icon_bigg

Man, I havent been to a Giants game in years! I went all the time growing up... my Dad's company used to have seats and we were all over it, but last time I tried to get tix last year, they were expensive! Lived in FL for the last few years so I was forced to go to Dolphins games.... :( booooooo

And coxx: put that old school LT shirt on ebay! Could bring a mint... or at least enough to get a ticket or 2 :icon_bigg

JDM GT Bilsteins (F-Tanabe R-Pinks)

JDM RSB - Modded Kartboy SS - Subaru Momo Knob

Subastyle Grille

The season opener is going to be a sick game.

I'm psyched for that game. Manning v. Manning = sweet! I've gotta get up for work at 5:30 the next morning, but I don't care.

Anybody watching the preseason game right now? Lorenzen is looking good!

Archived