LegacyGT.com

NY Giants thread

coxx

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note, worst experience I ever had at Giants stadium was last night. There was this 20-something year old guy sitting behind us at the game, spouting obscenities. He was obviously drunk. I politely asked him to tone down the language because there was a six-year old sitting right next to us, and the kid's dad looked too scared to say anything (I hadn't seen at a game before, maybe he didn't feel like it was his place). The guy responded by cursing even louder and getting worse. Security was just smiling and laughing at him, so that wasn't even an option. He proceeded to heckle my girlfriend and me for the rest of the game, but I wasn't going to dignify his actions with a response.

Of course, I found out later that the guy that we get our tickets from is best friends with the head of security, so I'll be ready if he comes back next week.

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

ah screw it. The season is pretty much over for the Giants as of now unless they get some luck & dallas starts losing. It's so frustrating to be a giants fan.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^I dont count on that. It would be nice but I'm not gettin my hopes up.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Do you think Eli/Giants scored too quick on the last drive? I know they needed a TD so it's not like they could just sit on the ball, but what's the opinion on that? IF you have the match-up (Plaxico one on one on the outside like that) I think you have to take it since there's no guarantee that you'd get in on 2nd or 3rd running it. I don't know, thoughts?

P.S. My Hawks got some luck of their own last night. Never seen so many odd turnovers in one game. 5 by Denver at HOME!!! :eek: One other side note, is it me or do the Hawks and Giants win and lose in opposite directions almost every week. Very odd...

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Whoever called the play on 4th and a foot should be shot. Line Jacobs at FB and Tiki at TB, keep the defense guessing, bring an extra tackle in for a TE and run it up the middle. Don't take Jacobs and bounce it to the outside, let alone Ware's side.
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Whoever called the play on 4th and a foot should be shot. Line Jacobs at FB and Tiki at TB, keep the defense guessing, bring an extra tackle in for a TE and run it up the middle. Don't take Jacobs and bounce it to the outside, let alone Ware's side.

I thought the fans were going to tear the place down after that call. If you don't have faith that your line can push their line back 1 foot, you deserve to be fired.

Burress calling timeout when nobody asked him too was the killer. If he hadn't called timeout Cowboys would have had no time for that last drive. But the whole thing was bad from the start. This was not a good showing. It was good for Eli but the team almost had 100 yards of penalties, come on, that sucks big time.

• 2 weeks later...

hey people.... die-hard giants fan here, through the good and the bad....... moreso the bad... but whatever.

can i just be the first one to say that Eli has a lot to learn still??? he's a mediocre QB at best. He's got to learn how to look around and avoid the defensive linemen and freakin take a hit...

on that note, QBs have gotten so wimpy in the past few years, and the refs cater to that......

anyways... i was at the Giants game in dallas this season, so that was my proudest moment this season [although i was in dallas.... :( ]

^^nice, another blue fan!

I'm goin to the giants/eagles game on sunday. Should be awesome. They gotta win!!

I agree, it's tough to be a giants fan.

I'll be at the game this weekend too. I'm gonna miss TO on the Eagles roster. Last year when the Eagles came to the Meadowlands, somebody drove a cherrypicker to the game and hung an effigy of TO by its neck from a noose on the outstreched bucket :lol:

I'll be at the game this weekend too. I'm gonna miss TO on the Eagles roster. Last year when the Eagles came to the Meadowlands, somebody drove a cherrypicker to the game and hung an effigy of TO by its neck from a noose on the outstreched bucket :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's awesome. I'm really psyched for this game. It's supposed to be nice weather too. $100 tix but it's my present to myself

Yeah I guess we lucked out for weather so far this season. I don't think its been colder than 40's out for any home game yet. Of course it will probably be like -20 for xmas eve now, but I don't care. That will be a fun game if the Giants come to play.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's awesome. I'm really psyched for this game. It's supposed to be nice weather too. $100 tix but it's my present to myself

yyyyeaa... i wanted to get tix too, but between buying Xmas gifts and crap for myself on Slickdeals, I've spent more than I'd like :icon_mrgr

and they moved it to 4pm... at least it won't be like, totally freezing outside with the mild weather.

GO EAGLES!

:icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad: I was at that game today. What a disgrace. I'm really starting to believe those who say Manning is a bust. That game was the worst thing ever. I've never been to a Giants game that they've won, NEVER! The highlight of my night was watchin some philly fan get knocked the F out for yelling "F--K THE GIANTS!". Someone told him to shut up & he said it again & the guy layed him out cold. :lol: :lol: Then when he came to he started sayin that they were goin to the playoffs & we all told him he was goin to the hospital if he didn't STFU :lol: :lol:

What a disaster of a season :(

^^dude, no kiddin. I was like WTF is this?? Truthfully, not enough pass plays. Sure you wanna get Tiki the ball but you aint gonna win the game on 2-3 yard runs. The changes they need to make start with Coughlin. Nobody on the team likes him. Then Tim Lewis has gotta go too.

Archived