LegacyGT.com

NJ/NY Meet & DRIVE AUGUST 20th.

G.T.Subie

just let me know when and where.

God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be there.

For specifics Mudfoot will have to inform you. I know we went across the BM bridge into putnam valley and roared (literally) through (i believe) Yorktown heights, and Putnam.

White Tiger was the roar, the rest of us just growled. My growl(?) was more like a meow, but we all arrived in fine style. Just a fun day.

O.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for a 165 hp you keeped up with us real well.

it just renews my faith in the BE n/a

just let me know when and where.

God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be there.

For specifics Mudfoot will have to inform you. I know we went across the BM bridge into putnam valley and roared (literally) through (i believe) Yorktown heights, and Putnam.

White Tiger was the roar, the rest of us just growled. My growl(?) was more like a meow, but we all arrived in fine style. Just a fun day.

O.

A well tuned auto. is 1/3 of the equation. The balance is up to the driver.

How many times have we all seen a 'vette doing 60, (in a 65 zone no less!) and trailing a semi!!!!

Almost anyone can drive fast in a straight line, but when the road turns, that's when we start to separate the adults from the kids. ( Notice I didn't say men from the boys, I have known three women in my lifetime who can drive the hell out of any vehicle.)

If I didn't live so far NW, I would research somethng. Will see about something for next year, a little earlier. Could even offer lodging at my house.

Time will tell.

O.

White Tiger was the roar, the rest of us just growled.

:lol: Yeah, i was pretty loud wasnt I. Thats the longest i ever had my exhaust cutout open.:icon_mrgr It does sound nice though at full throttle when it backfires like a Harley. I think i scared the crap out of that fat guy raking his lawn.

y'all are havin' too much fun. And too much time on your hands..........

be good......hope to be putting in my ss brake lines tomorrow and painting the calipers (silver)

Am hoping to have a sway bar in by the FALL drive.

Have a Sept 11th appt. to deal with that ticking.(Wappinger's Falls,). feder's has been good enough to do the warranty work so far w/o complaining (bought from W.F), so I'll let W.F. have the honor of rebuilding the engine,since they got my money.

Will keep you advised.

keep on truckin'

O

y'all are havin' too much fun. And too much time on your hands..........

be good......hope to be putting in my ss brake lines tomorrow and painting the calipers (silver)

Am hoping to have a sway bar in by the FALL drive.

Have a Sept 11th appt. to deal with that ticking.(Wappinger's Falls,). feder's has been good enough to do the warranty work so far w/o complaining (bought from W.F), so I'll let W.F. have the honor of rebuilding the engine,since they got my money.

Will keep you advised.

keep on truckin'

O

GF bought hers at WF as well.. where R U from?

Archived