LegacyGT.com

NJ/NY Meet & DRIVE AUGUST 20th.

G.T.Subie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im up for something new... it would be nice if someone knows the route up there... is the person who suggested the alt route gonna make it ? I only know where i drive in the yorktown putnam valley area....on my rides i do like to push the car a little faster than normal.... Redbeast knows how it goes down......eariler than 11am would be better...say around 8am... the roads are usually less crowded.... just my .02
Are you coming

Denial is your best friend

Folks just remember its on Sunday! I want to sleep in a little bit, meeting @ 11am would mean I have to leave my house by 8am. That a good time for work but not a social gathering of sauage meet. :icon_bigg Thats my .02 cent

Are you coming

yes...i'll go.....

and im not trying to drive like some idiot on public roads...

just trying to have some fun....

i've had enough standing around and baking in the sun

Got Torque ?

okay Michael Knight...maybe K.I.T.T can help you :lol:

Thats ok, if cops saw us they would say, why are 8 camrys all traveling together. Must be a church outing..

:lol: i want to install these in my hood scoop :lol:

(edit: pictures thieves swiped my thunder)

...also, for those coming up the 287 there is Sharp Plaza or Sheraton Crossroads in Mahwah, where it intersects Rt 17, as a rendezvous spot.

I'm interested in making the drive and I'll be coming up 287. 9 am is pretty damn early for a sunday, also. 11 sounds better.

Archived