LegacyGT.com

NJ/NY Meet & DRIVE AUGUST 20th.

G.T.Subie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe will check in morning.

so you gonna stand in the rain for 4 hours?

Nah.. hopefully we will go for a drive.. not just stand around.

Anyone coming from the East on 84. I will be in a blue 350Z till I meet up w my girl in her OBP LGT in Newburgh.

Maybe I will just take my car too... or not. Who knows???

Anyway.. if anyone is coming via 84 or from Bear Mtn Bridge hit me up.

so what happened with this?

I only saw this thread today (too late!)...I would've joined as well (if you guys don't discriminate against 9-2x's :))

Speaking about BM, Saab 9-2x guys had a meet there last weekend and made a little video....

Here's a link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/29420158/meet2.wmv.html

Just look all the way on the bottom right of the page for the "free" download button.

Bear Mountain roads are fun to drive on.....I know some of the roads too, so if anyone wants to organize a meet in the future, I can help out with "road planning and selection"....

Look at the video for a sample of the roads. Fun!

bet they didn't go...

We did. I just came back. We were there at 11, then because the parking wasn't free we went down the road to find another spot, then we immediately went back and were waiting in the middle of the circle till like 11:30, then went again to the parking spot going south on 7 Lakes Parkway. You should have seen us!!! Can't miss 7 Legacies and one Red Beast!

We had nice drive there. I am wondering what the poor Outback guy thought seeing 8 pimped brethren rolling on him...

A couple of things to consider. It's one thing for you and a buddy to go out blasting around and hope you don't get spotted. It's another thing to get 8 or 10 or 20 cars together for the same thing. It's really not possible, as you will attract too much attention.

Just my .02

Overly paranoid. We went past a cop at like 70 mph in 55 mph zone (was it 50 mph?) and he completely ignored us...

I was about to post...

unfortunately I found out last night that I am out. I am totally pissed about it too. :mad:

Something came up that I can't get out of for Sunday.

I'll be in for the next one.

You finally showed ,a liitle Late though .

Denial is your best friend

Archived