LegacyGT.com

NJ/NY Meet & DRIVE AUGUST 20th.

G.T.Subie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like the rain, my bulldog dosn't like it too. My Leggie likes the rain and my tires like the rain. But F-ing others drivers can't drive in the rain, like SUV drivers. Can we have a rain check?

will something had to give. made plans for sunday, have grands for saturday to get sunday free. don't mind the rain, just have a cold now. still if anyones going sunday i don't mind the rain. may take one of grand kids. he's old enough to enjoy a quick drive. safe driving, D

Into each life a little rain must fall.

All never is perfect.

All I need is a time. The same location on 7 lakes drive?

It's less of a drive for me there (@ an hour), so I understand the hesitation .

Wear a jacket. There's got to be someplace out of whatever rain there will be to sit and talk.

So, I'm still go. Advise. Won't be able to reply to any posts, until this evening .Off to work soon. (Retail)

Same Time and Place 11am at Bear Mtn. I will meat up at the first PIP look out at 10am if anyone wants to ride up.

There just wasn't much talk here all week so it seemed no one was interested anymore. Is the entrance where we should meat off of 7 Lakes Rd? I don't know the area that well.

Denial is your best friend

Same Time and Place 11am at Bear Mtn. I will meat up at the first PIP look out at 10am if anyone wants to ride up.

There just wasn't much talk here all week so it seemed no one was interested anymore.

Ewwww you are gonna "MEAT UP" is that like a gay thing? J/K lol

Ok so the "7 lakes drive" meet spot is on as well. And just to be sure we are meeting at Br. Mtn at 11am correct?

Archived