LegacyGT.com

07 Spec B for sale

mand3j

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone caught this pics

http://avto.skrlji.com/images/SpecB/GT.SpecB%20%287%29.JPG

There's a little passthroug for a cord that you can use to charge your phone or have you iPod like device. Nice feature, but there's no place for me to put my change. How weird.

is there not a cigarrete tray anymore? all of my change goes there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's a little passthroug for a cord that you can use to charge your phone or have you iPod like device. Nice feature, but there's no place for me to put my change. How weird.

Yeah, the '05 and '06 are the same. Great feature! :) I use the same Motorola cord by the way. :lol: As for change, just pull out the ash tray next to the other cigarette lighter below the climate controls.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

:lol: I think that's hilarious that the factory messed up the color. I love BSM and would love to hagve a one of a kind car. I want the factory to accidentally make a WRB Spec.B wagon and my dealer to accidentally swap it with my car next service.

Hey, rallysquirrel, I see that you picked your Spec B from Flemington Subaru. I saw on their website that they had an 07 Spec B, so i decided to take a ride there this weekend to see if I could test drive it or see it in person, but to my surprise, it wasnt there....at least I know why now. Congrats on the car, looks sweet. Hopefully I'll get mine soon. Good luck and enjoy!

There's a cigarette lighter with a small space, but that's not much of a place for change. I guess i'll have to throw out the pennies. :icon_mrgr

I thought it was pretty small too compared to my '02 LGT. But after you pull out the ashtray it at least LOOKS alot bigger then it did at first! :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

We'll from what my contacts told me, its most likely the first 07 Spec B build and was mistakenly painted BSM, I doubt they will ever tell me the true story. As far as pre-production models go, they are either crushed or sold to employees. My car had 4 miles on it, so that precludes it being a pre-production model since they have at least a few hundred miles on them. It seems to be just a factory mistake.

I've been contacted by the Western Region Operations Manager and was told if I want to swap the car for the proper color they would do that for me, at that point the BSM Spec B would go up for sale at the local dealership here in Anchorage. I have a day or so to make a decision.

Mistakes happen and I am by no means unhappy with the car or how Subaru has handled it, I think on their part there was a lot of head scratching on how this happened and been past on through QC, but again its not like its a huge mistake, just a one of a kind color.

If anyone doubts the car, I have more then a few pictures and many witnesses from the Nasioc meet last weekend, truth be told having the "one of a kind" car is not that important to me, much more important is being happy with a expensive purchase.

I am leaning towards keeping the car as well, its not the best color or one I would have picked but still a very beautiful car, wait a few months or so and perhaps it will be in Subaru Drive Performance magazine :icon_cool

Evan

What *really* pisses me off is it proves that there is no big deal to make a car this color or that color and they should allow us to order whatever hell color we want on the car.

I want my blue spec b!

Bastards.

-Allen

What *really* pisses me off is it proves that there is no big deal to make a car this color or that color and they should allow us to order whatever hell color we want on the car.

I want my blue spec b!

Bastards.

-Allen

:whore: It does make one wonder... :iam:

Just got in a Spec-B here :D

Its got the XM option plus a pop equipment group... MSRP over $36k :eek:

Man, that interior is nice though... So is the paint :D

did you pay 36+ because at that price its really pushing into a whole other class of cars, new G35, A$, etc.

^ Naw, he works at a dealer. He got one in = Dealer just got one in. As for the paint, it's been a great attribute of the newer Subarus... till you drive them. :lol: I keed, I keed! :D;)

Archived