LegacyGT.com

07 Spec B for sale

mand3j

did you pay 36+ because at that price its really pushing into a whole other class of cars, new G35, A$, etc.

Like LegGTLT said, its not mine its one at the dealership.

I wouldnt pay $36k for one... $34k, hell yes, but i wouldnt want all those options this one has.

As far as pushing a "whole new class" of cars, after seeing this car, its definatly in that class. The interior is dead on like the old S4's, the dash materials are up to par, the steering wheel is great, the 6-speed is great, the paint is just top notch in terms of class... I definatly think this is compairable with the other lux brands out there.

P.S. No i'm not saying this because I work at a dealer, Ive been on subaru forums since 2000 and I just got this job in July and have more loyalty to the forums than I do to where I work ($10 an hour doesnt buy loyalty :p )

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a chance to snap a few pics today of my SpecB. Picked it up Saturday AM and I already need to vacuum the interior. Oh well.

If you want to see something specific, just ask.

That interior picture is revealing (you live on Ashley and listen to WXPN public radio from U of PA). What's that little doohickey on the roof just ahead of the rear windscreen?

So you feel that the interior materials/paint are significantly different in quality and appearance than the 5/06 leggys?

The seats/interior fabric, yes by far. Plus, the 6-speed shifter setup in the Legacy feels VERY nice and clean/smooth! Definatly adds to the feel of refinement in the car.

I was impressed.

I do think that we need the revised styling soon though, I think the spec b needs a little more umph in terms of looks too.

Meh, the more time I spend in the legacy's the more I dislike being in my Impreza :(

;738062']That interior picture is revealing (you live on Ashley and listen to WXPN public radio from U of PA). What's that little doohickey on the roof just ahead of the rear windscreen?

Yes I do. And yes I do.

The doohickey is my Sirius antenna. The display is in the console plugged into the aux jack for the iPods. XM? No, thanks.

:whore: on sirius.

I know there is a way to swap boxes on GM cars that doesnt necessitate using the aux in. I wonder if that is something that can be done with Subarus.

When people order a 2008 Legacy, they'll have a choice of factory installed Sirius or XM. But that doesn't help people buying 2007 Legacy who want Sirius.

I am seriously thinking 08 wagon in 07, so I anticipate even more improvements and refinement by then.

I hope Subaru switches to Hard drive NAVI or at least DVD. CD is embarassing..

Bad idea on waiting for an 08 Legacy wagon. Subaru's NAVI system already uses DVD-ROM discs.

Zrrbrrt: Thanks again for all the pics. Seeing the B in a real life setting makes it more appealing to me honestly. :iam: It's beggining to grow more and more on me. :D Is that shift nob a stock B shift nob? It looks good! :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Zrrbrrt: Thanks again for all the pics. Seeing the B in a real life setting makes it more appealing to me honestly. :iam: It's beggining to grow more and more on me. :D Is that shift nob a stock B shift nob? It looks good! :)

No problem. And yes, that's the stock B shift nob.

Archived