LegacyGT.com

What Do You Guys Think? Stock or RBS?

Hanger

What Do You Think?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think?

• Keep the RBS Grille
    • Go for the Stock Grille
    • What're Grille... and Grill??? Swear Ta ME!!!

***THE HEADACHE IS BACK!!! LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS***

I've had my stock grille for almost a year now, and i missed the RBS look. But honestly, i'm in love with both looks... Let me know what you think. Thanks!!

Hi guys, i have had my RBS grille for about 3 months now, and i actually like the chrome wings on our stock grille, but not so much of the chrome trim... and with the help of fellow member, now i have photochopped picture of the possibly outcome if i get to paint the stock grille...

Left: What i have now

Right: Photochopped pix with stock grille and painted trim

What do you guys think?

000_0176.jpg.9dab4fe01748951da6a3718e3a779bb1.jpg

Hanger-front-2.jpg.45ab7fc5efd5f0aea13b608737edd44d.jpg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

i like the wings... if i want to blackout the wings, i might as well just keep the RBS

err, but then the wings wouldnt be there... I like the wings too but the chrome on the ABP looks tacky IMO. With ABP i'd tint/smoke everything... But if I have to chose one of your options i'd go with the painted bezel.. (I'd still paint it black, not ABP...)

Big fan of the RBS look, myself. Since you already have one I have to vote "keep it", but I'm not opposed to the DIY option either. But hey, I'm an even bigger fan of "different strokes for different folks", so do whatever YOU like and forget about us. :icon_wink

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Big fan of the RBS look, myself. Since you already have one I have to vote "keep it", but I'm not opposed to the DIY option either. But hey, I'm an even bigger fan of "different strokes for different folks", so do whatever YOU like and forget about us. :icon_wink

Quote of the Day! :icon_bigg

○ ○ ○

the thing is i like chrome wings... i know most of you don't... what i'll do is probably black out the chrome trim or paint it ABP...

i got the RBS grille at first because i was going with the flow of what most guys likes on the forum... but i do think having both the RBS grille and lip looks better as a combo, oppose to having stock grille and lip...

HA i'm so indecisive :hide:

○ ○ ○

I'm experimenting with the painted wings too. I just got the wings stripped and primed yesterday. I'm trying out gloss black with matching paint job on the emblem. I don’t want the wings to standout as much as chrome but I want them to be visible so I’m going with gloss black. I got a Zero/Sports CF grill too. I'm a modeler so the way I look at it is that I'm modeling in 1:1 scale. :D

I like the stock without the chrome. I black mine out before the accident. I had black headlights, black grille, black buggaurd, black SSTI lip, and my carbon fiber hood scoop trim. It was pimpalicious!

I am going to do it again. I was thinking about painting it matte black and putting cf viynl on the wings. If I dont like it I could just take it off.

Archived