LegacyGT.com

Video of '07 Legacy Spec. B Wagon...

eqt2010

Sexy hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wish they brought it to the US...

Very nice grill, wheels, dash and multifunction steering wheel..

Really NICE!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Wow! There's some sweet features on that car. Remote rear seat drop switch, paddle shifter for the autobox, nice wheels... not sure about the rear lamp treatment - looks too altezza to me - which I don't favor.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Oooo-wheeee!! that's a nice Ride. Man I'd like to get my hands on one of those. You guys think that there's any possibility that it'll make it to the U.S.?? The guy in the Parts Dept. at Renick Subaru told me to expect the Spec B wagon in '08. Hopefully he's right :)
:munch:

If they bring it to the US in '08, and offer it with a manual, I will be buying at least one, maybe 2--replacing my '05 2.5i wagon for sure; and maybe wifey's '05 WRX wagon.

P.

I think the announcer is being a bit pretentious when he says that japanese cars are "an alternative to german cars" like no one except the germans and the japanese make cars.. sure maybe they make some of the better cars, but, just about every country makes vehicles..

the power numbers are impressive tho, car looks good and man does that navigation, shift paddles and mcintosh stereo taunt me so!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived