LegacyGT.com

Video of '07 Legacy Spec. B Wagon...

eqt2010

Oooo-wheeee!! that's a nice Ride. Man I'd like to get my hands on one of those. You guys think that there's any possibility that it'll make it to the U.S.?? The guy in the Parts Dept. at Renick Subaru told me to expect the Spec B wagon in '08. Hopefully he's right :)

believe me when i tell you that the guy in the parts department is speaking out his ass......If there was to be a Spec B wagon for 08' there is no guy in the parts department that knows about it. The info leak would not make it to him before nasioc or lgt.com.

believe me when i tell you that the guy in the parts department is speaking out his ass......If there was to be a Spec B wagon for 08' there is no guy in the parts department that knows about it. The info leak would not make it to him before nasioc or lgt.com.

So your telling me that Just because the guy works in the Performance parts Dept. at the Subaru dealer that there is no possible way that he could ever have this type of info before a couple of internet Forums :icon_neut

Ok, I'll keep that in mind for next time :munch:

:munch:

i'm not ruling out all posibilities....I'm just saying subaru is known for its ability to hold off its info pretty impressively....All i'm saying is that he may have heard something, but because he happens to work at a Subaru dealership, that gives him no credentials. The possibility of it being true is quite possible im just saying "his" statement doesn't have credibility.

i'm not ruling out all posibilities....I'm just saying subaru is known for its ability to hold off its info pretty impressively....All i'm saying is that he may have heard something, but because he happens to work at a Subaru dealership, that gives him no credentials. The possibility of it being true is quite possible im just saying "his" statement doesn't have credibility.

Ahhh,...... Gotcha bro :)

I'm still praying for it though :icon_mrgr

:munch:

zee japoneese carrrmakur subarruu iz poopulahr...

Can we just bomb France and get it over with already?

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

• 3 months later...

Archived