LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Spotted a silver 4th gen LGT last night around 10:40 PM on the Sprain Brook Parkway northbound just north of The Bronx. He/she flew around me in the slow lane while a NY State Trooper was pulling over a car.

This headed northbound?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a sad day for silver Subaru's on the NY Thruway today. Saw a 5th Gen Outback get rear ended by a suv at exit 14. Then 1 mile south an impreza rear ended a 4th Gen legacy. I was a little worried because every one was silver and so is mine!

black 05 lgt with standard gold sti rims, dropped, slightly tinted, looked like some aftermarket Y pipe, possibly 3", im not sure what else. heard you flipping through your music mostly electronica; you were making a left probably for bestbuy. was gonna give you a thumbs up but after looking over you kinda kept your head straight...probably because i was driving my dads van :icon_neut engines getting rebuilt

arent cyber monday deals about the same?

making a purchase on the internetz from the comfort of my home/office, and having it shipped directly to me without any hassle makes a lot more sense vs fighting off 10 people wanting a pos tv for 20 bucks less.

thx, friend took pic of my car in an underground garage.

lil photoshop magik on the headlights.

havent heard the song before - i like it.

unfortunately, bittersweet symphony turned me off to the entire band from all of the overplays.

Edited by vkchu