LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning CTATV. I think I spotted you yet again, but I was going the other way on the saw mill.

Also spotted a near naked spec-b on the sprain on Saturday around 6pm uploadfromtaptalk1317040488956.thumb.jpg.9c90b0a2e81ba29259691523ffd126ac.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296221_731161400019_48806244_36265265_453949388_n.jpg?dl=1

The newest edition to the tri-state. See you around.

I'll keep an eye out for you. I still have yet to see a new GT on the road.

I'll be doing the same. I've seen A Pearl White on New Hyde Park Road and another Turbo on Jericho Tpke.

chances are the white one is maniaxzero, Yat.

The one you see on Jericho all the time, is it an 05 OBP with a grill and FMIC?

cobalt lgt at the pavilion in white plains parked in the back close to the back entrance door; debaged short of the subaru logo, and pennsylvania plates -ALSO- black lgt at the central ave firehouse in yonkers

Two spotted tonight.

1. Blue 5th gen with dark wheels leaving Liberty Subaru. Sounded pretty nice. I was there looking at the 12 Impreza with my Dad and sister. Hoping to get my sister in one, she really liked it.

2. Another 5th gen in white with blacked out grille on Hackensack Road by the Boston Market. Didn't get to see much else. You were headed opposite of me, I was heading toward Toyota of Hackensack to see some Corolla's for my sister. She likes the 12 Impreza better :D

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

I was #2. I must have missed you driving by. I was actually heading home after going to reef encounters.

Boo for Impreza haha. It is a nice car , but I just wanted something a little bigger. I bought my Subaru from Liberty. If you end up buying it there, speak to Clayton. He was a great salesman. He knows very well since my car took about 23 weeks to get sent (mention Shri).

I was #2. I must have missed you driving by. I was actually heading home after going to reef encounters.

Boo for Impreza haha. It is a nice car , but I just wanted something a little bigger. I bought my Subaru from Liberty. If you end up buying it there, speak to Clayton. He was a great salesman. He knows very well since my car took about 23 weeks to get sent (mention Shri).

I really do like the '12 Impreza, nice and spacious especially in the rear compared to my 4th gen Legacy. Then again, I'm ~6' ~230lbs so I'm always riding shotgun in my friends' cars :lol:

I was talking to a salesman there, but didn't catch his name. He was about my height, a bit portly with graying mustache and hair. He said that the '12 Impreza was being passed around dealerships in the Tri-state and that it was possibly heading to NY today.

Thanks for the recommendation. If we do go with Liberty, is that 'Shri' as in 'cry' or 'key'? Lol. I've heard good things about Liberty and Wayne, so it all depends on where my parents want to go.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Clayton is the internet sales manager, he sort sits down the hall towards the service area in the back. Not to sound racist, but he's a larger black man. He is the coolest and most down to earth guy there. He'll give you a great price from the get-go, without any hassle.

It's Shri as in tree. haha

I bought my legacy at Wayne, best dealership in NJ IMO, small family owned theyre not overly aggressive and pretty reasonable with prices. Places like Ramsey and Bill Kolb are terrible and a hassle. I have heard nothing but great things about liberty though.