LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that really a wiper motor issue :confused:

There is a recall out for the wiper motor overheating and possibly catching fire if anything keeps the wiper arms from coming completely down, like ice build up or something of that nature. Not sure if thats actually what caused the 5th gen that you saw to catch fire but anything is possible.

Spotted a white 5th gen legacy with tints on 84 east near exit 19 in NY. It was on fire billowing white smoke.

Also spotted an 07 spec.b parked in the southeast parking lot with a grille and roof rack...

I harsh reminder to get your wiper recall done.

I am waiting to get mine done, but need a loaner. So can't take it until Monday. Hopefully my car won't be spotted like that!

you shouldnt need a loaner i work at a dealer and it takes my guys like 25 mins to get this recall doen we do probably 20 or so a day

Spotted a silver LGT today... On the parkway coming out of the city... Side swiping a Gold Nissan X-terra... And then faking like you were going to pull over and down shifting to roll out on it... Way to give us all a good name on here.

Spotted a silver LGT today... On the parkway coming out of the city... Side swiping a Gold Nissan X-terra... And then faking like you were going to pull over and down shifting to roll out on it... Way to give us all a good name on here.

srsly?