LegacyGT.com

OEM Grill Just Plain Looks Best

SubLo

Body matched surround FTW!

http://www.linucks.net/~slayback/Wash%20&%20Wax%20Final/images/dsc01856.jpg

Seriously, to each their own though. I'm GLAD we don't all do the exact same thing, otherwise, what's the point?

you are ******* cool. i got to take a pic of my car with it installed.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

heres stock grill painted satin black:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/aldouse2/legacy/cLo_leggy/5.jpg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

you are ******* cool. i got to take a pic of my car with it installed.

:lol: Thanks...I think. ;)

oem grill ownz. the wings complement the body lines. just loose the chrome surround.

I agree completely about the body lines. Just look at the line that goes from the reflector part of the headlight, through the grill. It's very nice. I like the mesh grill, but it just looks to gaping and unbalanced on the Legacy without a centered badge. The wings just bring it all together.

But, that's just my opinion. Any Legacy looks nice. You'd have to really try to "ruin" it's looks. Maybe a pink dragon decal on the side?

Hmmm,

Not sure how I feel about the blacked out "wings"... body color match the grille surround is a must. But, I def. agree to each his own...

IIRC, the JDM grill is taller and there isn't as much of a shelf since the beam doesn't stick out as far. I think using that as a basis for grille mods might look even better.

The STi and GT are my favorite non stock setups tho...

-Rick

Archived