LegacyGT.com

SPT pics

MIKEBRAVO

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just thought about it good and hard, until i mapquested 640 miles. you guys give any deals for 500+ mile travelers? haha

Well

i have a customer driving from Ohio this weekend

another coming from Long island another here from Jersey, queens,

a customer just left to go back to West virginia

:shrug:

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Wow...a lot of TDC drama going on here. Kind of a side note, I didn't know that you would adjust for Octane...I was planning on getting a tune for 93 when I move back east...but if I can get one for 91 then get it updated.....haha...nah...I'll just wait. It is very good to know that you guys are flexible and willing to adjust to minor customer changes!

Wow...a lot of TDC drama going on here. Kind of a side note, I didn't know that you would adjust for Octane...I was planning on getting a tune for 93 when I move back east...but if I can get one for 91 then get it updated.....haha...nah...I'll just wait. It is very good to know that you guys are flexible and willing to adjust to minor customer changes!

i see no drama

simply people not getting how the business works

its no big

Cant get amped up about stupid crap

ittl kill ya

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Exactly!!!!!

If I had one I would drive up and be the first one to do it...

Unfortunately I don't yet, on it's way....

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Didn't you just go Stage II?

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

i just thought about it good and hard, until i mapquested 640 miles. you guys give any deals for 500+ mile travelers? haha

make a nice trip out of it and stay by the lakes for a few days. :) i'm heading up for a track day at nhis and am stopping by tdc on the way home.

what the hell happened to this thread? Wasn't this thread for posting pics of the SPT intake installed? :iam:

How many more pics do you want? J/K:icon_bigg I got a 128mb worth on my sons Batman camera.:icon_lol:

Nope, I'm torn. Do I spend 300.00 to data log it on my stock GT, which may or may not show any gains, or spend the 300.00 on an Uppipe and get 10-15WHP gain for sure. I'm not planning to go Stage II so I wont be getting an AP anytime soon. The intake for me is just a Bling whoosh machine.:)

The intake for me is just a Bling whoosh machine.:)

Speaking of^^ any way of getting a sound clip?

It looks great. Id love to hear what it sounds like (vs my stocker with the silencer removed)

Why does datalogging cost $300? At most it would be the cost of the OBD2 cable, and borrowing a friend's laptop.

yea wtf are you talking about ?

you can borrow an AP cable from someone and im sure somone u know has a lap top

feel free to send me the logs (i can tell u what to log too )

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

yea wtf are you talking about ?

you can borrow an AP cable from someone and im sure somone u know has a lap top

feel free to send me the logs (i can tell u what to log too )

PM sent

Archived