LegacyGT.com

Japan: "Big Minor Change"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the extra set of buttons on the right side of the steering wheel for? It's there on the second picture but not the first.

Multi-stage NOS system. Standard equipment on JDM Spec B's.:cool:

Left side is audio, right side is cruise control.

The interior picture of the beige interior has control on the wheel on the left and right, plus another set of control at the lower left(probably cruise) and something on the lower right.

The charcoal interior has everything except on the right. So what could this be?

I assume that is a 3rd speaker in the door there and on the dash. Nice.

I guess we'll never see it in NA. We'll get the "sub"woofer and the unified AC/audio thing.

I do like the new blue. I like the interior tweaks as well.

just plain beautiful. That light leather interior looks gorgeous. No more ugly fake wood trim! and that matte black stereo looks great!

I think the only thing im going to salvage from my 05 are my rims, and the side view mirrors.

(sorry, i just love the HUGE lights, the newer smaller ones remind me of the scion side view mirrors.)

Only if you have a good quality factory system.. I would much rather have the McIntosh system than some "bling bling" single DIN aftermarket unit in that big spot on the console.

That's my point, the stock head unit on the '05+ GT's is not bad. Coupled with the OEM sub and you've got a decent sound system.

Anyone here hear of technical specifications/details regarding the paddle-shift system?

That would be an awesome compromise between my love for "manual involvement" and the wifey's need for an automatic. Heck, I can probably even get her to pay for the car if I were willing to drive an automatic! ;):lol:

I'd love to hear more about how this paddle-shift might measure up for driver-interface/involvement. Shift quality/speed, programming, etc.....

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived