LegacyGT.com

LA area tint?

Lagacy GT

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
manny, did you decide on a place yet? i've been looking for awhile. lowest quote in my area from a reputable place was Best Tint in Tustin at $160 for solargard with lifetime warranty. they only use one film brand and type. there are a few others in South County that offer higher quality film but for more dough. i'd love to get ceramic but i don't see myself going over $300.

Hmmmm,.............. Now I'm confused :confused: California Tint, Or Best Tint?? Best Tint would be alot closer to me here in O.C.

the BEST guy said he may be able to give me a discount on 3+cars, but given their price is lower than most, it'll likely only be about $10.

I wonder if there is enough interest from guys in the area to get a discount on a metallized or ceramic film...

I got mine done at Window Tints, Etc. on Santa Monica Blvd. in Hollywood. Their service was excellent, I took it in on a Saturday morning and they completed the entire car in only 50 mins. The total cost was around $210 (I think) and have not had any issues whatsoever with it...

I got mine done at Window Tints, Etc. on Santa Monica Blvd. in Hollywood. Their service was excellent, I took it in on a Saturday morning and they completed the entire car in only 50 mins. The total cost was around $210 (I think) and have not had any issues whatsoever with it...

You don't get to vote in SoCal anymore since you abandoned us for North Carolina!:lol:

True - but the tint was performed in LA, so I thought I'd give my 2 cents since they did a good job.

I like the new Tribeca you guys bought this weekend! I may be taking a new job soon (ie, more money) so I might be sending you some emails soon about new possible upgrades for the LGT.

Have a great holiday!

oh boy, with this kind of temperature (the UV's killing my skin...:lol:), I think I'm in for a tint soon! And since I'm very close to California Tint, I'll call for an appointment soon! Anyone thinking about getting a group discount (not sure if they'd offer that since price is already good), let me know; otherwise I'm a "returning customer"!

• 2 weeks later...
just make sure you call ahead first and make appointment...usually if you want to get things done fast you can go in the morning @ 8 AM when they open then they can get started on your car right away

they also sell and install HIDs, me and Legasee both got HID from there and installed! :D

Awesome works... ask for Peter (owner)

Sup guys,

How did the HID install look? Do they just sell HID Kits and Install them? or do they have/install the correct projector housings and stuff making it close to oem with a great cut-off line?

Ryo

They get the kit and install it for you. The owner told me he place the HID bulb in there just like stock bulb was, so i still get that stock cut off line, if that's what you're asking

Was it a clean install?

Did they Splice or Cut and of the connectors off?

Reason I ask is, when I had HID's installed on my 240sx before, they completely cut off the connector, so I couldnt just install an OEM bulb back on there without doing more work and finding the correct connectors.

Oh and I'm also down on a group tint also!!

Ryo

Archived