LegacyGT.com

LA area tint?

Lagacy GT

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh indeed, weekend days im always free, and come on now, you love to drive your legacy as much as i do! hah

did you change your spoiler choice? I think im still going to buy the ravspec one

Oh yea, if you got AIM add me on, same screen name.. hah i get lazy to view the forums to read on your antics

hah

OK, so here's a GB Window Tint Update..........

- MannyLegacy

- RyoGT

- 4boxparts

- Henkle

- jaymesbry

Now we should figure out when we want to get this done.

I'm just going to throw a date out and you guys let me know if it sounds good.

How about the first Saturday in August. It'll be the 5th. Let me know guys.

:munch:

OK, so here's a GB Window Tint Update..........

- MannyLegacy

- RyoGT

- 4boxparts

- Henkle

- jaymesbry

Now we should figure out when we want to get this done.

I'm just going to throw a date out and you guys let me know if it sounds good.

How about the first Saturday in August. It'll be the 5th. Let me know guys.

Sounds good to me, plus its a possible day for the next Wallis meet so we can just all go there right after!

Wow, we have 5 people now!:)

Do you really have to get the tint together though?

I was thinking that we (at least one of us) talk to Peter, give him a commitment for 5 frameless:icon_bigg window cars. And probably a deposit (to secure the GB), and everyone can schedule their own time!

Don't know if this works for Peter... but if it does, then anyone want to drive there personally to ask him? If not, I'll find time next week to go ask... (not a great negotiater myself:icon_bigg) Also, I'd like to ask him about the option of tinting my windshield at the lightest shade, cuz I face the sun to and from work...:(

- MannyLegacy - OK

- RyoGT - OK

- 4boxparts

- Henkle - OK

- jaymesbry - OK

Wow, we have 5 people now!:)

Do you really have to get the tint together though?

I was thinking that we (at least one of us) talk to Peter, give him a commitment for 5 frameless:icon_bigg window cars. And probably a deposit (to secure the GB), and everyone can schedule their own time!

Don't know if this works for Peter... but if it does, then anyone want to drive there personally to ask him? If not, I'll find time next week to go ask... (not a great negotiater myself:icon_bigg) Also, I'd like to ask him about the option of tinting my windshield at the lightest shade, cuz I face the sun to and from work...:(

- MannyLegacy - OK

- RyoGT - OK

- 4boxparts

- Henkle - OK

- jaymesbry - OK

I would drive there but Im kinda far and it's not so convenient to just swing buy the shop to talk to Peter. Hopefully someone else can. Henkle, if you could that would be Awesome :icon_bigg

i'm interested, would ultimately depend on the price and type of film. i'm definitely going to tint in the next 2 weeks and would go for ceramic if Peter can give us a sweet deal. i would imagine they would prefer doing group price but separate scheduling since most shops aren't equipped to do more than 2-3 cars at once. let me know if they are willing to work with you and for what type of film. if we have a rough number, i can hit up a few shops i know to see what they can do.

Just went to California Tint this morning and talked to Peter; for 5~6 cars (probably doesn't matter how many, he just gave me the lowest he could go):

3 prices for 3 different types of film:

1. $110 for Graystone (non-metal, but good film, Peter recommended this)

2. $130 for semi-metallic film (may or may not affect radio reception)

3. $150 for full metal, high reflective film (may or may not affect radio reception)

And for those of you who's thinking about tinting the windshield (the lightest shade), it's $60 more.

I think this price is pretty reasonable, considering how busy they are. And all you need to do, is to tell Peter that you're one of the Legacy group of 5 (or 6), and call a day in advance to schedule a time (avoid Saturday).

What do you think?

Just went to California Tint this morning and talked to Peter; for 5~6 cars (probably doesn't matter how many, he just gave me the lowest he could go):

3 prices for 3 different types of film:

1. $110 for Graystone (non-metal, but good film, Peter recommended this)

2. $130 for semi-metallic film (may or may not affect radio reception)

3. $150 for full metal, high reflective film (may or may not affect radio reception)

And for those of you who's thinking about tinting the windshield (the lightest shade), it's $60 more.

I think this price is pretty reasonable, considering how busy they are. And all you need to do, is to tell Peter that you're one of the Legacy group of 5 (or 6), and call a day in advance to schedule a time (avoid Saturday).

What do you think?

Henkle, that's Awesome!! The prices are way cheap. Thanks for doing all the footwork for us. :)

Archived