LegacyGT.com

LA area tint?

Lagacy GT

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

I did the tint this morning. After discussed further with Peter, I settled this configuration on all windows: 75% Full metallic and 25% Semi-Metallic

Front L/R - Executive - ES35

Rear L/R - Executive - ES 35

Cargo L/R - Executive - ES 35

Rear Window and Moonroof(2) - SP CC 35

Cell phone performance not affected I have verizon, still full strength connections. AM radio (980 and 1070) very minor static in some area, but overall performance is good. I guess you can put full metalic on moonroof as well, but I reserve myself on that, knowing RF signal radiate out in an upward semi circle pattern, thus I selected semi-metallic for moonroof. I am now discussing with engineers at work, that our theory is not valid to real world scenerio, and we needs to throw out the book:lol:

Hope this help.

Hi Guys,

I did the tint this morning. After discussed further with Peter, I settled this configuration on all windows: 75% Full metallic and 25% Semi-Metallic

Front L/R - Executive - ES35

Rear L/R - Executive - ES 35

Cargo L/R - Executive - ES 35

Rear Window and Moonroof(2) - SP CC 35

Cell phone performance not affected I have verizon, still full strength connections. AM radio (980 and 1070) very minor static in some area, but overall performance is good. I guess you can put full metalic on moonroof as well, but I reserve myself on that, knowing RF signal radiate out in an upward semi circle pattern, thus I selected semi-metallic for moonroof. I am now discussing with engineers at work, that our theory is not valid to real world scenerio, and we needs to throw out the book:lol:

Hope this help.

How much did you end up paying for that setup?? If you don't mind me asking

:munch:

I will post the photos of Regal Blue Wagon on Monday, as right now its in drying process does not look too clear, especially the full metallic film is thicker, more time to dry out.

I go with 35% all the way for more cohesive look, not too dark, but get teh job done on blocking the solar energy (Heat). Not too reflective with 35%. I like it :)

you didn't mention that you met me :icon_bigg

i drove over to California Tint.. seeing the RBP Wagon parked outside.. slowly entered the waiting area inside... sat down next to James just because he was the only guy wearing "Blue"... sat down and looked at his receipt.. said "Subaru Legacy" and i introduced myself :lol:

Creepy huh? Best stalking work i've done...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Yeah, I totally agreed, its creepy, but I forgot all about it once the tint were done. Now I can enjoy the benefits of full metalic tinting (well, 75% of windows)

Anyway, it was nice meeting hanger in person. Where was my breakfast or starbuck?:icon_cool

Took my sis and her car to get tinted. Got the 20 Semi-Metallic all the way around. Looks Friggin Beautiful. PLUS i HAVE to add that Peter, the owner, is one of the coolest, down to earth guys I've met in a while. Friendly all the way, and a big WOO-WOO for California Tint!!

:woowoo:

Oh yeah Can't forget to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Hanger, Legasee & RyoGT. It was nice meeting you all. Just a few Subaru Nerds hanging out and getting some tint done. :dm:

Also wanted to thank everyone that was involved in organizing this Group Tint Discount. It was a SWEET Hook-up :icon_mrgr

Got 20 Semi-all around for $120 also. Good stuff guys, was nice to meet some chill ppl from the legacy crowd. Hope to see you guys James, Micheal, Manny, again soon!!

Hey Ryo the 20 all around came out pretty awesome huh?? :icon_cool My sis and I could already tell the difference that it makes. We were actually getting cold when we had the air on, plus it doesn't take as long for the cabin temp to go down too :)

Seriously, I think it was a great choice!!

Looks good.. I just finished debadging the rest of the rear!!!

LOOKS SWEET!!! NEXT TIME DRIVE YOUR WAGON, I wanna check it out!!

Man I hope it'll be done by then bro. :(

Yeah, My sisters car looks totally different now,...........Looks Sexay!!! :D

I took some quick pictures of the car.. no need to worry about license plate as of yet!!! Again this is 20 semi metallic all around.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/lsd2way/leg1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/lsd2way/leg2.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/lsd2way/leg5.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/lsd2way/leg4.jpg

Archived