LegacyGT.com

LA area tint?

Lagacy GT

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, I just called and talked to Peter and It's on for Saturday Morning @ 9. :D

I'll let you guys know how it went

This Saturday right? i'll be there with the eyelid yo! you still want it right?

i'm always down for a meet... anyone going there on Saturday morning?

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Hello Hanger,

Yes, Chino Hills is right next to Diamond Bar. I work in Walnut/Industry area too.

I will try to arrange a window tints with Peter on weekday this week, if possible.

I sold my 96 GSR for this LGT-5EAT with no regret!

Oh, its very close to my work at Brea Canyon & Valley (near Metro Station) :icon_cool

I usualy carpool with colleague, even its only 11 miles from Chino Hills, but company reimburst carpool with $2.50 daily. My carpool buddy will get a suprise next week, when its my turn to drive:)

Oh, its very close to my work at Brea Canyon & Valley (near Metro Station) :icon_cool

I usualy carpool with colleague, even its only 11 miles from Chino Hills, but company reimburst carpool with $2.50 daily. My carpool buddy will get a suprise next week, when its my turn to drive:)

Nice to see another lgt wagon in the hood.

I'll be there Sat. morning in my black gt with you!

Jaymesbry try to go also!!!

cool, ill be there.. cant wait to go cruising in the hangar mobile trying to find other legacy's and putting the socal decal on them! woohoo

CorkyDeDe, my work place is just a couple blocks away from yours! It's near Ferrero Parkway & Grand Ave.

Tinted this morning, I have the semi metallic film (AM radio not affected:)). I have SP35 in front, SP15 at the rears:

http://comtop.com/private/SWP-LGT-tint4.jpg

http://comtop.com/private/SWP-LGT-tint5.jpg

Oh, go there EARLY!!! I was there around 8:50 this morning waiting at Cal Tint's driveway, and there's another guy in front of me parked on the street!:icon_eek: But They have about 3 or 4 people doing the tint, so...

Tinted this morning, I have the semi metallic film (AM radio not affected:)). I have SP35 in front, SP15 at the rears:

http://comtop.com/private/SWP-LGT-tint4.jpg

That's hot. I might have to go get that done next week. How is your cell phone doing with the tint?

That's hot. I might have to go get that done next week. How is your cell phone doing with the tint?

Cell phone not affected either!:)

I highly recommended that everyone gets the tint soon, especially with this type of temperature...:)

darn, was hoping someone would go full metallic to hear if it affects cell reception at all...

for all the EE guys, if you only had the rears tinted in metal and the fronts in dyed or semimetallic, would it still cause the faraday cage effect?

Henkle,

That tints look very nice. I will get my done Friday morning, hope to be the 1st one in line. Will go with full metallic tints. Hope I am correct on this selection:icon_bigg

I have an EE degreed 12 years ago form CSULB, after discussing some of engineers at work, we all come to conclusion that AM reception may suffer only from far distance station. Local sAM tation should not be effected. A sfor the cell phone reception, it should matter either. Remember we still have teh whole front windsheild open/untinted.

will let you guys knows tomorrow.

Corky

Archived