LegacyGT.com

reverse intake manifold on LGT

br7sv9x8

Umm, its easier to reverse it with the LGT manifold than it is with the STi unit.

Check out PDX Tuning's car here on this site. On IWSTi or NASIOC check out Nixlimited's STi. He's running the LGT unit, reversed with a Perrin GT30. Got 460whp with race gas.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

• 4 years later...

No problem. I enjoy checking out different set ups. Gives me ideas for future projects. I collect engine bay shots for just such projects.

This guy built one mean arse big turbo motor. His block is fully built too. I really like the powder coat on the pipes for color match. Custom DP is nice too. Heck of a lot of work to be different. Gotta hand it to the guy. It came out clean.

Seems like that there is the same amount of plumbing involved with that setup as well.

From the stock location, the pressurized tubes do a lap around the engine, and it seems to be the same case going in a clockwise rotation too.

Instead of routing back up the left side to the intake manifold from the CAC, now the turbo feeds the CAC along the the firewall, following the left fender.

hmm....

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

Archived