LegacyGT.com

reverse intake manifold on LGT

br7sv9x8

Hey Sprank do a member search on here for "Sleepin GT" he was running a GT35R with a reversed manifold on his car. I only saw a couple photos in a quick search.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Yeah. Hard to pick out on the interweb if you dont read the entire thread, lol.

I know a few cars running the revere plastic manifold. One is local. But it never seems to be running. Always broken. Not sure if its the engine builder or the tuner.

It's really easy to do. I did a test fit to verify. Just need to feed everything with vacuum. Hose is cheap, and chances are if you're flipping the manifold, other things are moving too, so it's not bad keeping lines short. Those plastic T's from autoparts stores make it even easier. You can get vacuum off of the booster line this way if it's easier to just cap a nipple elsewhere.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

^^^ One thing I get is business, and producing a kit that would possibly sell a couple sets ever, and restricts every stock turbo location setup... Needless to say anything more.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Might check NASIOC. When he was getting his car together after the big build, that was about the same time as the Megan fiasco that ended his presence here.

His user name is SoCalLGT or something like that.

Archived