LegacyGT.com

anybody watching NBA playoffs?

05garnet_ltd_gt

Which NBA team do you want to win it all?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which NBA team do you want to win it all?

• Lakers
    • Cavs
    • Mavricks
    • Heat
    • Spurs
    • Bulls
    • Suns
    • Nets
    • Clippers
    • Pistons

If anybody is watching the NBA playoffs, vote on who you would like to see win it all. I am watching, and I think LeBron is a freak! If you are watching King James, you are watching history because this guy is going to break all kinds of records.

Keep in mind, at age 21 (LeBron's current age) Michael Jordan was still playing for North Carolina, while LBJ is scoring 45 in a playoff game! :icon_surp

I would like to see the Cavs and the Lakers in the Finals, cause I like Kobe. But I doubt that will happen.

Personally I haven't cared about the NBA since the Bulls dynasty broke off.

After Rodman, Pippen and Jordan all retired I lost interest.

The only time I watched a game with interest was when a year or two ago, they had the first game with Shaq as a member of the Heat and they did battle with the Lakers. I for one wanted to see shaq wallpaper Kobe into the 10th row.

I watched last nights Wiz/Cavs game, as well as game 3. In both games, LeBron hit the game winning shot as time expired. That is amazing! This kid is an absolute BEAST of a player, and has a cool head. He complimented his team in the post-game interviews.

Kobe is going to break Jordan's scoring record, then LeBron is going to break Kobe's record.

LeBron is a better all-around player than Jordan or Kobe. Triple-double threat every night.

LeBron is a better all-around player than Jordan or Kobe. Triple-double threat every night.

Whoo..slow down there. Thats still early to say. Lets win one championship first! and make it into the playoffs with a record much better than .500.

Besides points, LeBron is still learning to control the "flow" of a game and involve his team mates. No doubt I think he has a bright future, but history has yet to be written.

As for Kobe, he is an Ass.

He'll score 200 points and no one will care. That guy has no class.

Went to game 1 in Cleveland, sat courtside and watched LeBron manage a triple double in his first ever playoff game. I'm not a huge basketball fan, but the talent that he has at his age is really something. And he is mature and poised and respectful. I hope that doesn't change. Sometimes money and stardom and adulation over time changes people.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Whoo..slow down there. Thats still early to say. Lets win one championship first! and make it into the playoffs with a record much better than .500.

Besides points, LeBron is still learning to control the "flow" of a game and involve his team mates. No doubt I think he has a bright future, but history has yet to be written.

As for Kobe, he is an Ass.

He'll score 200 points and no one will care. That guy has no class.

I don't think it is too early to say. One thing is for sure, when Jordan was 21 years old, he wasn't making me call my friends saying "holy crap did you just see what Jordan did?!" But that is what LeBron does time and time again.

To win as many championships as Jordan, LBJ has to have better teammates. In the 90's, there weren't near as many 40 point threats as there are in the league now (Kobe, AI, LBJ, T-Mac, D-Wade, RIP Hamilton, Gilbert Arenas, Dirk N'Ski', etc, etc). The NBA is a whole different league now than when the Bulls won in the 90's. Anybody can see that.

To win as many championships as Jordan, LBJ has to have better teammates. In the 90's, there weren't near as many 40 point threats as there are in the league now (Kobe, AI, LBJ, T-Mac, D-Wade, RIP Hamilton, Gilbert Arenas, Dirk N'Ski', etc, etc). The NBA is a whole different league now than when the Bulls won in the 90's. Anybody can see that.

I'm not sure it's better. There are more thugs, fewer white guys representin', del Negro is not there for the Hispanic community, way more stupid tattoos, and outside shots have been getting fewer and farer betweener.

I'm not sure it's better. There are more thugs, fewer white guys representin', del Negro is not there for the Hispanic community, way more stupid tattoos, and outside shots have been getting fewer and farer betweener.

Agreed, probably not better, but definetly a whole different league. It is a lot more exciting than the 90's. I hate the fact that there are so many thugs.

I agree Kobe can be arrogant, but he is still a great player. Scoring 81 points wasn't what amazed me, anybody can do that with the right amount of shots. What did amaze me is that he shot 60.9% from the field and 53.8% from 3pt land. Jordan never did that scoring more than 30pts. That was absolutely red hot, hitting 3 out of 5 shots! When you are shooting that hot you have to shoot.

I just want to say I am a laker fan and always will be. No matter who is on the team, I will root for the lakers.

But come on guys, Kobe has gotten so much better this year. Have you watched any of his recent playoff games? He is playing as a team member now.

Ohh yea, i voted for clippers, since that franchise really needs something to look up to (and not the 8 golden laker banners)

^ Kobe is amazing. LeBron could learn a thing or two from him. LeGron has come a looooong way though. He is a beast.

Phil Jackson has my respect now. He is killing the Suns

Don't count the Suns out yet. I told a buddy of mine that the Lakers have to close out this series strong, because the Suns can come back and win 3 straight games. Despite Kobe's 50 points last night (the last 3 3pointers he hit were absolutely amazing. I have never, NEVER seen anybody hit 3 in a row difficult 3 pointers like that to try and win a game for his team), his teammates have to have good games. For goodness sake Phil, pound the ball inside! Pound it, Pound it! Kobe, Lamar, Kwame, Smush all need to drive to the basket hard on every single play. Everybody knows that the Suns can't stop Kobe or Lamar, and even Kwame has showed some good in-the-paint play. To beat the Suns, you have to play half-court-pound-it-into-the-post basketball.

And another thing, can we get some D-fence? 120 is rediculous. The Suns will win every game over 100.

By the way, Kobe was brilliant last night. But so was MVP Steve Nash, and hopefully LeBron will be tonight :) .

I agree Kobe can be arrogant, but he is still a great player. Scoring 81 points wasn't what amazed me, anybody can do that with the right amount of shots. What did amaze me is that he shot 60.9% from the field and 53.8% from 3pt land. Jordan never did that scoring more than 30pts. That was absolutely red hot, hitting 3 out of 5 shots! When you are shooting that hot you have to shoot.

Many players are loved in their home towns. Kobe is not. That has to say something.

I don't think it is too early to say. One thing is for sure, when Jordan was 21 years old, he wasn't making me call my friends saying "holy crap did you just see what Jordan did?!" But that is what LeBron does time and time again.

Correct. They league is more watered down now. Rules and the NBA machine are setup for these multiple all stars to put on a "show". All these guys score 40 plus yet now the USA loses against other countries.

The NBA game is too long. Most teams coast through regular season games and a "Show" is put on by individuals. Sort of like the modern day globe trotters.

• 2 weeks later...

"Many players are loved in their home towns. Kobe is not. That has to say something."

Thats BS! LA loves Kobe, its everywhere else that hates him. Michael Jordan was just as arrogant as Kobe as a player, he just didn't have some crazy woman try to extort him (oh wait he actually did) but I guess times change... Whatever. Go post some love for the Clippers on the OFFICAL Clippers fans thread before their big game tonight!

...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

Archived