LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

I'll be installing myself... as soon as Cobb can update their AP firmware so it recognizes my ecu. They are being very nice to deal with, but I'm getting a little anxious having the unit for 10 days now without being able to use it! Just gutting the DP to start, then I'll go to a more legit stage 2 when Crucial releases their full 3" DP. You know of a good shop or did you do your work yourself?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome Thunderboiler I'm from the fort as well!! I saw a white lgt on 469 last week, possibly you?? I've seen a blue, white and grey lgt in the last year or so, very few of us around!! Were abouts do you and 88's live?

Welcome Thunderboiler I'm from the fort as well!! I saw a white lgt on 469 last week, possibly you?? I've seen a blue, white and grey lgt in the last year or so, very few of us around!! Were abouts do you and 88's live?

What's up JABBER! I live in Canterbury - how about you? I have seen maybe three or four different LGTs in the 2.5 years I have had mine in the Fort. I see a blue LGT with IPFW plates quite often that looks stock.

I live NE in Springfield addition (by Arlington Park). I would love take a ride in your stage II LGT sometime. I can't wait until cobb releases the AP for my car!! So your cars black? I don't think i've seen a black one.

I live in Avalon at Northbrook by the intersection of Lima (3) and Dupont. I too would love to ride in your Stage II. I'll be there someday...

I live NE in Springfield addition (by Arlington Park). I would love take a ride in your stage II LGT sometime. I can't wait until cobb releases the AP for my car!! So your cars black? I don't think i've seen a black one.

Yep, I've got a black LGT. I'm fine with you and thunderboiler checking out the stage II sometime. I do have an auto though, if that matters. Just PM me to decide on a time and place, if you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm originally from Columbus and visit every chance I get. Now I'm in Waynesville Ohio when Uncle Sam lets me. I currently take up space in Jacksonville Florida courtesy of Uncle Sams canoe club. Yeah you could say I'm all jacked up but at least I don't have to change the tires for the winter. When I'm up there I don't get to enjoy "my" car as much but I at least the wife lets me enjoy the LGT which is about the only time she lets me drive it :( But I get payback when she comes to Florida and wants the top down on my Mustang Cobra. I have a thing for boost.:spin:

Archived