LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

Emotor on the NW side is supposed to be getting one. It is a newer, less expensive type. It is only about $55K new as compared to over $100K for some of the others. One of my WRX buddies talked to the owner personally last week and projected early summer as a delivery date.

I have seen AWD dyno promises before, so I'm not holding my breath waiting.

It is going to be my first day at a track too. I'm used to autocross.

I have big heavy LGT brakes, might as well put them to good use. :icon_mrgr

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emotor on the NW side is supposed to be getting one. It is a newer, less expensive type. It is only about $55K new as compared to over $100K for some of the others. One of my WRX buddies talked to the owner personally last week and projected early summer as a delivery date.

I have seen AWD dyno promises before, so I'm not holding my breath waiting.

It is going to be my first day at a track too. I'm used to autocross.

I have big heavy LGT brakes, might as well put them to good use. :icon_mrgr

That's exciting... I can talk my friend with an audi 5cyl. + cummins turbodiesel turbo to go dyno his Quantum station wagon!

Any of you go to the Putnam Park roadcourse? I am planning on doing an HPDE there in May. Any hotels or restaurants that you recommend in the area, let me know.

https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=533

I will try to be there. I've been to Putnum Park twice (only as a spectator) but if I have my Spec.B by then I may be tempted to run it. Restaurants??? lol... this is greencastle indiana... they have wendy's, arby's, mcd's, and a pizza place :( THere are only one or two hotels right by the I-70 exit, about 10-15 mins from the track.

lol

Indy is in need of a good tuner. I'm in Kokomo, so a shop in Indy is the best I can hope for.

I spotted a Silver LGT Wagon Sunday evening on S.R. 26 heading westboud just south of Kokomo, IN.

10 minutes later, I spotted a Regal Blue LGT Wagon also on S.R. 26 heading westbound...

Both gave a wave and the RBP gave a flash of the lights.

Anybody on here???

• 2 weeks later...
You going to be there May 19th and 20th?

If so, I'll be racing my Impreza that day and I know at least two others will be there too.

Well, now I'm not going. I'll be draining my play money fund for Koni's. After 3 autocross days this year I just can't put up with my ION's w/stock struts anymore.

Enjoy, maybe I'll make it out there next year.

• 5 months later...

actually we're settling in really well... We've already bought a house out here (moved in last weekend) and I know the area pretty well (I've been out exploring most of the south and west portion of the state on my bike.)

now i've just got to start meeting some people around here and figuring out all the non-obvious things to go do.

I moved to Northwest Indiana in February. Just bought my '08 OBP LGT 3 weeks ago. Also just found this thread.

I live in Demotte, but I travel all of Northern Indiana. I spend a fair amount of time in Ft. Wayne and South Bend.

I was driving an Outback, but this car is so much more fun to drive, and I do about 1200 miles a week, so I better enjoy the ride.

-Sephon

Oh, ok. Wifey and I got married close to your house at St. Pius (5years ago... WOW). We are off of Buckeye between Jefferson & Mckinley. I get to spool up that turbo quit a bit just turning left onto Mckinley in traffic. Looking forward to going stage 2 in a week or so. How do you like it?

Archived