LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha, that's funny. There has got to be some curves around you man. I think there are, you just aren't looking hard enough. On a side note, I ordered a catback exhaust yesterday, pumped. That is a start to more modding to come in the future.

KRB,

Find the Goshen-Plymouth Trailway, it goes from, well, Goshen to Plymouth. It's tons of fun. Lots of 90's and some stretches where you can lay into it. There's only one other curvey road I know of. Take State Rd. 10, West from 31. It will take you through Bass Lake, but before Bass Lake, it's awesome (for Indiana).

-Sephon

When the snow is gone? What fun is that? It's corn fields the whole way. Even a bad turn could turn into a great time. I'm not condoning (sp?) vandalizing a farmer's fields, but if you lose control, it would be fun getting back on the road.

-Sephon

KRB,

Find the Goshen-Plymouth Trailway, it goes from, well, Goshen to Plymouth. It's tons of fun. Lots of 90's and some stretches where you can lay into it. There's only one other curvey road I know of. Take State Rd. 10, West from 31. It will take you through Bass Lake, but before Bass Lake, it's awesome (for Indiana).

-Sephon

i can confirm us10, from plymouth to bass lake... i stay in knox, and take that all the time when i need to go to plymouth, vs us35

Ex '05 Legacy GT

• 3 weeks later...

Archived