LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

I'm actually going to be in Ft. Wayne that day, driving back to the Northwest. If you want to meet up and caravan just let me know. I will be leaving Ft. Wayne around 4:30 and heading to Mishawaka, but I could wait till about 5.

-Sephon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to try my best to make it Tuesday night. I have to work the next morning, so I won't be out too late. Sephon, it would actually be easier for me to just drive straight over to SB as soon as I get out of work. I'm located in Angola, IN about 40 min North of Ft. Wayne. 6:30 would work better for me than 6.

It was cool hanging out with you all. I would be up for meeting again before it's nice enough to be up at Gingerman.

Forgot to ask, you guys with Cobb DP, what are you all using for heat shield? Cobb or did you all cut the stocker?

I live in Lafayette I would like to know if there are anymore members besides Black magic that live close by or in Lafayette. I would be up for a meet sometime but I start working at the local Dog n' Suds Drive In here in March so it would have to be before then. Or we could meet at DNS sometime this spring my boss drive a pretty tricked out Rx-7. I am talking free coney dogs for all who would come!!!!

Archived