LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

Newbie here, but originally from Bourbon, IN (10 mi. east of Plymouth, ~35 mi. south of South Bend). I went to school at Purdue, and ended up in Cincinnati. Always a Hoosier though.
Everyone is born right-handed, only the best overcome it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will actually be in South Bend on March 14th (friday night), March 15th (all day, but have plans that night.)

Still have family there? I'm back there once every 2-3 months. I'll be in Chicago that same wknd for St. Patty's day. Good weekend to be in South Bend too.

Everyone is born right-handed, only the best overcome it.

The 15th is the day they celebrate St. Patty's in Chicago. I will be attending the festivities up there. I'm up for a meet soon, but the 15th is not good for me.

I'm actually moving to PA at the end of April and would love to hang out again before I leave.

-Sephon

In the first page of this thread Blackmagic states that he knows a blue LGT is in West Lafayette. That is ME. I met him several years ago, we were the only ones around with LGT's it was great. I have been hanging around with all the CIIC crew for some time, basically because I didn't know there was actually an Indiana thread on here.

Just picked up my Legacy this last weekend. I see a lot of Subaru's roaming Lafayette. Actually, the first time I remember noticing this car was passing the plant, seeing the white legacy they have on display, and thinking 'awesome car'.

In the first page of this thread Blackmagic states that he knows a blue LGT is in West Lafayette. That is ME. I met him several years ago, we were the only ones around with LGT's it was great. I have been hanging around with all the CIIC crew for some time, basically because I didn't know there was actually an Indiana thread on here.

Hi John.

Hopefully Elwood will post here soon, he is now a member of the LGT club too.

Just picked up my Legacy this last weekend. I see a lot of Subaru's roaming Lafayette. Actually, the first time I remember noticing this car was passing the plant, seeing the white legacy they have on display, and thinking 'awesome car'.

hells yeah west lala!! you in school @ purdue or just live around here?

Archived