LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

I lived at the corner of 1st and waldron for a while, does that make me an honorary member?

ha yeah i suppose that counts...that's awesome tho, i know exactly where that is! i used to date a girl who was a zeta (zta) and was over in that area all the time. so i'm guessing u were in school here?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha yeah i suppose that counts...that's awesome tho, i know exactly where that is! i used to date a girl who was a zeta (zta) and was over in that area all the time. so i'm guessing u were in school here?

'97 grad. Ha, Zeta's... zits, tits and arm pits. Just don't ask me what happened to the four foot "T" and "A" letters from the side of their house.

ignore him, he'll go away.

• 8 months later...

Bumping the old Indiana thread.

My wife is going to order her 2007 LGT next week. :icon_mrgr

I've lurked here for some time now. I even have LGT brakes (thanks KartRacerBoy) and I use 05 LGT wheels on my car in the winter.

Dale

Bumping the old Indiana thread.

My wife is going to order her 2007 LGT next week. :icon_mrgr

I've lurked here for some time now. I even have LGT brakes (thanks KartRacerBoy) and I use 05 LGT wheels on my car in the winter.

Dale

Welcome!

My other car is a 1993 Chevy S-10 Tahoe! (Currently being driven to failure by my nephew)

i was thinking of doing a indiana meet, maybe we can get a few chicago people to show up (riiiight, they don't show up for chicago meets). i am in knox, starke county about 40 min from south bend if i remember correctly, since i have been to south bend once a a while ago.
Ex '05 Legacy GT

well, i'm 15 miles west from plymouth so for me going to michigan is out of the way. there is a meeting on the 27th here in chicago, and i'll talk to the guys if they are up to drive to indiana one day and we'll plan it from there. and i personally prefer something south of south bend.
Ex '05 Legacy GT

• 1 month later...

It is official, a LGT in Indianapolis.

My wife now drives a cooler car than me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/dbrier/CIIC/KBnewLGT.jpg

My wife and the car dealer.

07 LGT with a 5 speed.

Diamond Grey Metalic

Man your wife is driving what I wanted so bad...responsiablity sucks!!!

So I am from Indiana orginally...lived in Kentland till the end of 5th grade. Moved to Lafayette went to junior high, high school there and then Purdue!

Sad these cars are made in Lafayette and there is not a representation on this site. Total reason I drive a Subaru is because I am from Lafayette.

You going to be there May 19th and 20th?

If so, I'll be racing my Impreza that day and I know at least two others will be there too.

Cool, I'll be there! I will be in Group 1 and this will be my first open track event. I'm heading there with a friend who's been going to track day's for a few years and hearing him talk about it got me interested in trying it out.

Man your wife is driving what I wanted so bad...responsiablity sucks!!!

So I am from Indiana orginally...lived in Kentland till the end of 5th grade. Moved to Lafayette went to junior high, high school there and then Purdue!

Sad these cars are made in Lafayette and there is not a representation on this site. Total reason I drive a Subaru is because I am from Lafayette.

Hells yeah, BOILER UP!!! I agree, i've seen maybe 3 LGTs in West Lala since I got mine 2 summers ago, and have yet to see them on the forum. Spotted a black one turning onto northwestern yesterday....are you here??!!!

Archived