LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd
He doesn't read this thread anymore. The bastard ABANDONED us!

You have that effect on many :lol:

Well hello straight roaders.

I did install the AP and I LOVE IT!!!

There is only one problem though, although Stage I is great and it got rid of the stutter. I now know the car has the ability to go faster with a simple exhaust mod. So my caveat to you is start saving for a DP too, you will want it sooner than later.

I didn't abandon you guys, I just found a state whose roads aren't setup like a chess board. And might I add, its awesome.

-Sephon

Well, I'm happy for you for the AP, because this summer I will be going stage 1 and will probably, like you, be dying to install a DP about a week later.

And you suck for ditching us and our straight as an arrow roads, and going to Pennsylvania.

• 1 month later...

Ran into Mike in the grocery store. We were talking about getting a few of the northern indiana, southern michigan folks together. Nothing formal, just hang out. Weekdays are much better than weekends for me.

I know Mike and I live 5 minutes away from each other, I think everybody else is quite a bit further.

well, this saturday i am going to be in knox, and installing some coilovers on my friends sti, f1anatic will also be there (dont know if thats a turn on or turn off) and if any of you guys from Indiana/MI want to do an informal get together on saturday you are all more than welcome to come by. if there is enough interest we can do a little BBQ on saturday and wash the cars, shoot the breeze. if anyone is interested let me know post up and i will pm you the address and my number. im thinking of leaving chicago in the morning and getting there at 10am, so a noon meet shopuld be fine, and maybe a 1pm cookout.
Ex '05 Legacy GT

Archived