LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

Im out cant make it wife is out of town and no one to watch kids. Wife joke over the line:mad:.

It's the only way I can get you to post, asshole! :lol: Post all the jokes you want about my wife. She'll just kick your ass if she's offended (but she won't be). :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well boys, I'm still in. I was thinking, I want to clear my headlights, what better time than with a group of fellow owners. You guys wanna give it a whirl tomorrow? KRB, can I use your oven?

-Sephon

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :lol: Do you wanna ruin my oven instead of yours? :lol: I'm not sure that's wife approved but if it'll work in a gas oven and my wife isn't cooking one of her majestic meals, sure. I've always wanted to see plastic catch on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Just don't inhale. ;)

Tygerr:

Columbus, OH, huh? you wouldn't by chance be a buckeye would you?? I don't know if i have much else to say to you if you are...:lol:

You know it! ;)

I was just in Lowes yesterday in Lafayette and saw they had neon signs. Funny thing is they had an Ohio state one, and it was bigger then the Purdue sign! :lol:

Archived