LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for coming over today CMull and Sephon. Small meet!

SubLGTaru, you pussy, where were you? You damn no show, wussy. You missed CMull's demonstration of how to outrun a cop car, which I didn't think was possible in an LGT with three grown men in it. Nice J-turn, CMull!

Thanks for coming over today CMull and Sephon. Small meet!

SubLGTaru, you pussy, where were you? You damn no show, wussy. You missed CMull's demonstration of how to outrun a cop car, which I didn't think was possible in an LGT with three grown men in it. Nice J-turn, CMull!

I'm sorry boss. I sent your celly a text message, but apparently you didn't get it. I had to drive down to Muncie yesterday because my uncle had a heart attack and was in the hospital. I was planning on being there, but my uncle in the hospital took first priority. Hope you guys had fun, and maybe we can do it again when it isn't snowing outside.

I'm sorry boss. I sent your celly a text message, but apparently you didn't get it. I had to drive down to Muncie yesterday because my uncle had a heart attack and was in the hospital. I was planning on being there, but my uncle in the hospital took first priority. Hope you guys had fun, and maybe we can do it again when it isn't snowing outside.

I'm sorry to hear that. I got a text message but didn't check it cz I don't text anyone (too old to see the keypad) so I just assumed it was an advert.

How's the uncle doin'? Hope all goes well with that and he recovers swiftly.

No we didn't REALLY outrun a cop car, but CMull's war stories makes it seem like he's a regular outlaw/streetracer type (except for the fact that the boy can't shift worth a damn -- my wife shifts better!). :lol:

Thanks for your condolences guys. The uncle was definitely out of it, didn't know what happened and was obviously very weak. His heart has 35% blockage. Hopefully all will go good and he will have a speedy recovery.

On a side note, I think I will be ordering the AP this summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived