LegacyGT.com

Now I know why the Legacy is always looked as a Camry...

...at least from the back:

http://deexboy.com/albums/album25/2_G_001.sized.jpg

**sorry for the bad quality cell phone pic**

Is amazing how much alike they look like from the back. Of course mine is the White one in case anyone is confused. :icon_tong:icon_bigg

X

---

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I'm a bit "concerned" about is that, without at least some idea of what either the 07 or 08 LGTs would look like, that the Camry's new, 2007 styling will make *_us_* the meekest and most drab-looking of the bunch.... :(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

haha.. you are just now figuring that out?!

yes, the look identical from the rear... Shouldnt be a problem with the next gen camry's though.

TSI, i woudlnt worry about it -- there will always be cars more drab. (accord, sonata, impala, malibu, ford 500, etc...)

Both to rallispec and EL PAALO -

:lol: I hear y'all.

The other good thing, I guess, being "bland" is that we're definitely well under-the-radar. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

The front is another story. I love the hood scoop, and the lights. I still catch a lot of people looking at it and doing a double take.

I think it also helps with wanna be thiefs and not knowing what it is to keep it away from their dirty hands.

I just hope that when the new front comes out they will make it a tasteful one. I have to admit that the new WRX one has grown one me.

X

---

^ I'm with laz on this one. :) I, too, actually have come to like - if not exactly love - the Rex's new front-end. Particularly in black.

I have a wagon. Under the radar is the point. :)

I have always thought our wagons look sexier than the sedans, and definitely more "unique"... but that can of worms has been kicked into the lake many times before...

The Camry SE is probably closer in looks from the back to the GT:

http://www.wpas.com/h-equip/images/113565b.jpg

The absence of chrome and the spoiler make it more look alike.

X

---

Camry's a$$ just too much wider and bigger than the LGT, i found no resemblence, IMHO only car-idiot would make out our car a Camry

you'd be surprised though... Of course any LGT owner is biased, but several times my passengers have walked up to a dark blue camry in the parking lot thinking it was my car.. (Even my finace has made that mistake!, and she sees and rides in my car every day.)

Camry has bigger a$$ :icon_tong

exactly. its a boat from behind. the legacy's tailight are much more defined as well. there is similarities in design, but they def do not look alike at all. maybe to a soccer mom:lol:

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived