LegacyGT.com

Now I know why the Legacy is always looked as a Camry...

I think the Legacy spoiler looks better than the one on the Camry, but then I'm a little biased. Seeing the side view of the Camry shown above, I don't see how anyone could confuse it with a Legacy, especially the Spec B with the 10-spoke wheels. The Camry's wheels are just plain BLAND!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes I wished I had a wagon for the space. Stupid back seats that do not recline!

What's up with that?? Seems like Subaru is the only car company that still doesn't have folding seats in a sedan. Can't add that much to the price of a car.

If they did, I would have bought an Impreza back in 2000 instead of my Grand Am, as I needed the room for hockey sticks.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

^ I'm with laz on this one. :) I, too, actually have come to like - if not exactly love - the Rex's new front-end. Particularly in black.

gotta disagree on the new corporate grille. Obviously it's worse on the tribeca, but I can't say I like it on the impreza either .. I feel like they gave what was a very decent-looking car the lights of an ion quad coupe and the nose of the tribeca.

as for black on the imprezas.. i think it looks better than the other colors because you can't see so well what it looks like -- j/k, i think the 06s look best in black too, but for the bugeyes and the redesign i like white.

those LEGACIES, on the other hand .. pretty. goes without saying i'm scared they'll put the new grille on the leggy for 07

I didnt buy my car for the looks.:lol:

+1, I dont think it looks bad though in fact I LOVE the front end but I will admit the rear looks like a camrey or an altima. But it only adds to the "sleeper" effect the car has :)

sometimes i look at thhe leggy and it looks sexy... other times it looks blah... the front reminds me of a previous gen impala or malibu or altima. Sometimes it reminds me of a taurus. There are too many cars with sharp creases or voluptious lines these days... the legacy is looking a little dowdy. although the car looks totally different with the stubby bumpers... then the proportions make a lot more sense.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sometimes i look at thhe leggy and it looks sexy... other times it looks blah... the front reminds me of a previous gen impala or malibu or altima. Sometimes it reminds me of a taurus. There are too many cars with sharp creases or voluptious lines these days... the legacy is looking a little dowdy. although the car looks totally different with the stubby bumpers... then the proportions make a lot more sense.

did you say taurus?:( I disagree but that still makes me sad :lol:

gotta disagree on the new corporate grille. Obviously it's worse on the tribeca, but I can't say I like it on the impreza either

The new corporate grille isn't new. It's just a slight variation on an old design, I believe it was the 1996 models.

as for black on the imprezas.. i think it looks better than the other colors because you can't see so well what it looks like -- j/k,

:lol: Oh no...actually, I *_totally_* feel you. :)

The truth of the matter is that for how my personal taste ;) goes, the black DOES visually hide most of what I consider to be the design flaws of that new corporate nose on the '06 Imprezas. And I honestly think that's why the design has both grown on me over time, as well as the fact that I do like the black ones the best.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

At first i thought our cars looked like Altimas :confused:

For sure, even the front looks like them, there was an older Altima coming down the road the other day and from a distance I thought it really was a legacy.

For sure, even the front looks like them, there was an older Altima coming down the road the other day and from a distance I thought it really was a legacy.

i've always felt they look more like this older altima from front and back

http://images.kbb.com/VehicleImage/337x250/1998/XSNIALTGLE982.jpg

+1

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

My brother just picked up his new 2007 Camery (auto) and brought it over for me to look at last night. Pretty nice looking, IMO. Front end now looks Chrysler 300ish. With 270 HP, I wonder how our GT 5 spd. would stack up?

Archived