LegacyGT.com

Thanks to All Our Guests !

agctr

I did buy the 2006 auto legacy CT bout 3 weeks ago ..... LOVE it!! Have not used the sports shift yet but hubby has and likes it. I was just curious if there was a big difference in power between a standard and the sports shift in an auto...... I've been here for a few weeks...the boys still think I'm a guy. Oh wellz ;o) Heheheheheh [quote name='agctr']Great to have you here Sub_Free, thanks for joining and posting up. Have to say Im disappointed with yr car choice but I suppose u can only do what u can do and Im sure the SpecB will still be on yr shopping list in 2007. And we are the same, still hanging out for the iPod port too. Stephybiglips, look the EAT aka Auto is a great starting point. The EAT gives you the ability to drive the LGT as a manual or as a full auto so u get the best of both worlds. All I can suggest is go out and test drive a few times and make the choice yrself but for mine, u wont be disappointed one bit. All the best to both of u and thanks again for joining. Ada///M.[/quote]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='red beast'][B][SIZE="5"]and they[U] don't [/U]give out your email address!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE] Unlike someone who emailed me with their real email addy and got subscribed to gay pr0n :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty or anything else for that matter, its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Dont forget about our Donation Station. A quick dontation to the site helps the site tick along nicely. As we all know an engine needs maintenance and to do that it takes money and so, your donation is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam.

[quote name='agctr']Great to have you here Sub_Free, thanks for joining and posting up. Have to say Im disappointed with yr car choice but I suppose u can only do what u can do and Im sure the SpecB will still be on yr shopping list in 2007. And we are the same, still hanging out for the iPod port too. Stephybiglips, look the EAT aka Auto is a great starting point. The EAT gives you the ability to drive the LGT as a manual or as a full auto so u get the best of both worlds. All I can suggest is go out and test drive a few times and make the choice yrself but for mine, u wont be disappointed one bit. All the best to both of u and thanks again for joining. Ada///M.[/quote] I agree. I was disappointed with the TSX. Don't get me wrong, it is a great car. Just not the car for me. So my wife and I talked it over and we traded in her Jeep for a 2005 Legacy GT Ltd (Black on Black). I honestly couldn't be any happier. well.. maybe make the stereo easier to upgrade, but other than that I'm all smiles even with an Automatic. We got a great deal since it was an '05, and they wouldn't budge on the '06. Now I'll have to change my Login name! I'll probably come up with something in the next few weeks. Thanks for the warm welcome!

G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty or anything else for that matter, its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Dont forget about our Donation Station. A quick dontation to the site helps the site tick along nicely. As we all know an engine needs maintenance and to do that it takes money and so, your donation is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam. PS Great to see so many new Aussie Faces here too. Enjoy the site.

...just registered, but I've been reading for a while. I'm technically Subaru free (my wife has an 2.5RS wagon though), I have a 04.5 GLI. However, w/us attempting to join the parents club I think we'll need a bit more space than the Jetta offers and since I'm hooked on 4-cylinder turbos and now AWD the GT Limited is a logical choice. I'm trying to make the choice between Legacy GT Limited or the A3 2.0T, my mind says that the Legacy is the wisest choice (it was a real blast to drive) but we'll see what happens.

G'Day and Welcome Syndicate, (nice name btw) All I can suggest is reading as much as u can here then, test drive, test drive, test drive. Give it a few days between tests and work out what you really need. Anyone will tell you here that the LGT is the best but you must also be the judge of that. If you have any questions, do a search, if you are unable to find, pls send me a PM or one of the other mods. Only too happy to help. Thanks again for joining and enjoy yr time here. All the best. Adam.

• 3 weeks later...
With Christmas just passed and with NYE only just around the corner, Im more than sure we have gained a bit of fat over the past few weeks with new Members..... especially our Australian folk. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty or anything else for that matter, its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Dont forget about our Donation Station. A quick dontation to the site helps the site tick along nicely. As we all know an engine needs maintenance and to do that it takes money and so, your donation is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam.

• 1 month later...
G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty or anything else for that matter, its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Dont forget about our Donation Station. A quick dontation to the site helps the site tick along nicely. As we all know an engine needs maintenance and to do that it takes money and so, your donation is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam. PS Thanks to all the New Aussie Members here too, great to see SO many new faces from across this great land.

Well, you did ask... at least thats how I read your statement. So not sure why you think its random.:p [quote name='jedimaster']:lol: He just PM'e dme telling me why he made this thread- how random and why would I care? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Tide']Well, you did ask... at least thats how I read your statement. So not sure why you think its random.:p[/QUOTE] I didn't ask. WTF referred to the posts he made- like 3 on one page saying the exact same thing. "Hey mates- G'day and welcome to the site- so happy to have you here" He does sound like a bot. Or a challenged person...

Spanish: Recepción al!!!!!! del sitio ¡goce de su estancia y no se olvide de donar!! Italian: Benvenuto al!!!!!! del luogo goda il vostro soggiorno e non si dimentichi di donare!! Russian: Добро пожаловать к!!!!!! места насладитесь вашим пребыванием и dont забывает donate!! Greek: Η υποδοχή στην περιοχή!!!!!! απολαμβάνει την παραμονή σας και dont ξεχάστε να δώσετε!! French: Bienvenue au !!!!!! d'emplacement appréciez votre sejour et n'oubliez pas de donner ! !
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty or anything else for that matter, its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Dont forget about our Donation Station. A quick dontation to the site helps the site tick along nicely. As we all know an engine needs maintenance and to do that it takes money and so, your donation is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam. PS Thanks to all the New Aussie Members here too, great to see SO many new faces from across this great land.

Archived