LegacyGT.com

Thanks to All Our Guests !

agctr

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i guess its time for me to post as well Im a honda accord driver that is minorly modified (HONDUH :) ricers united) that is searching for a new car soon. Figured id check the market out to see what cars are out there that would be a nice step up from my accord. I ran across the Legacy on cars.com, seeing what i liked i did a search on it and came upon this site. Well lets just say even though im considering other cars (g35 coupe 6mt, TSX 6mt and a few others) I really like the legacy a lot and seems to be holding its ground on #1 in my list. Although i have to say i haven't seen many on the road here where i am, I happen to run into a fellow student at school one day that had one. It was a black LGT LTD auto w/ black interior. This car is amazing up close and personal than in just pictures that i have been seeing on this forum. To my surprise this fellow student even allowed me to take it out for a spin. Let me tell you, even though ive never really driven a car with over 200hp and never really driven anything but FWD, this car had almost the stiffness of my aftermarket suspension, which i dont mind at all being that this car is sport luxuary and all. But thats the best part, the #2 best thing about this car is the power and torque! Mashing the gas pedal was nice and smooth even with the air on the car didnt choke. (Thank GOD cause you know in little hondas having the Air on is just ridicioulus you either have to turn it off to accelerate and turn it back on, or dont have it on at all. ) Theres so much i can go on and on how much i like about this car but ill stop here and not bore you with my chat. All i gotta say is this car is amazing and would have never thought about buying a Subaru because i didnt like the style of the WRX, but since the Legacy has its own unique styling i think when i get a chance to pick one up i will. Btw this forum is very well maintained, nice styling, and best part of it all no whining ricers (so far ive seen) Thanks again :)

Fantastic to have you onboard drkknight99. Anything we can do to get you into a GT let us know as we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I was very much like you a few years ago, I had a Honda CRX MY89, then a Honda Accord MY97 which was a great car, last of the Japanese homemade editions. I went looking around and found the 200SX, nice car but didnt like the inside styling, looked at Honda Prelude and the Accord and couldnt believe the prices that wanted for other options and the styling for me just wasnt there either. Went and had a FEW test drives of the Subaru Liberty/Legacy and slowly fell in Love, the handing and AWD is just amazing especailly when you have only ever driven FWD cars. Personally, the Subaru is the best car that I have ever owned and NEVER had any issues with it as Im sure you will find the same thing with other Subaru owners. I wish you all the best in your search and again, if you need any information, please just ask away. Adam.

BTW...thanks for not calling us newbies and non Legacy owners TROLLS :) . I think it's really cool that you're encouring Legacy and non Legacy owners alike to join this community. Just like drkknight99, the Legacy is also #1 on my list. I've been quoted over the internet from a local dealership for a GT with autodim/compass mirror, spoiler, and security upgrade for $25656...and a GT Ltd with the same options for $29280. What do you guys think? DC!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey and Welcome to all our new Members and also to all the guests that come here for a look see. Would love to have you all onboard as FULL TIME MEMBERS instead of just guests so please sign up, it only takes a few minutes and your all good. Hope to see you online again soon. All the best. Adam.

• 1 month later...
G'Day and Welcome to all our New Members and Guests. Just wanted to say to anyone "Browsing" the site who are not members, it would be more than great to have you onboard, so join up and it only takes a few minutes and your away......... For anyone new, My name is Adam and if you need any help or assistance regarding the site, feel free to message me. On behalf of all the mods, thanks for making this a great site and hope to see and lot more of you signing on. All the best. Adam.

• 7 months later...
G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam.

• 2 months later...
G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty or anything else for that matter, its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Dont forget about our Donation Station. A quick dontation to the site helps the site tick along nicely. As we all know an engine needs maintenance and to do that it takes money and so, your donation is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='EyeFlyIsTheEye']I don't think it's you either my friend... i'm thinking of someone extremely irritating who should bequeath this thread with his presence anytime soon :D[/QUOTE] Hay guys, what's going on in this thread? That whatcha wanted? :D

G'Day and Welcome to All the New Members and Guests that have joined the Site in recent months, great to have you here onboard. Regardless if you own a Legacy/Liberty or anything else for that matter, its great to have your input and insight it just helps build the profile of the Site. If you are a guest and looking to join, it only takes a few seconds and yr done. Also if yr a New Member and u need any help or assistance, please feel free to PM or email me directly or one of the other MODS. Dont forget about our Donation Station. A quick dontation to the site helps the site tick along nicely. As we all know an engine needs maintenance and to do that it takes money and so, your donation is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the site and hope to see you around. All the best. Adam.

Im Doomed arent I Tide? Oh well I geuss I will enjoy it while it lasts..... If your just peeking around the site, and are thinking about joining, dont hesitate and join up!! like Adam said its free and it doesnt matter what you drive!!
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I guess it's time to break my silence. As my nickname implys I am sans subaru. I longed to get an LGT, but the wife talked me into getting an Acura TSX. Last week I almost bought a Spec.B. but it was not in the cards. The dealer came down from 'market price' to MSRP and wouldn't go any lower. For what you get, I didn't think it was a good deal. 18s, shocks, and red leather aren't worth the extra $5k to me. If luck goes my way I will be getting an LGT in 2007, and my Wife can have the TSX. Hopefully the LGT's radio will have MP3, or at least a port for an IPod.

Great to have you here Sub_Free, thanks for joining and posting up. Have to say Im disappointed with yr car choice but I suppose u can only do what u can do and Im sure the SpecB will still be on yr shopping list in 2007. And we are the same, still hanging out for the iPod port too. Stephybiglips, look the EAT aka Auto is a great starting point. The EAT gives you the ability to drive the LGT as a manual or as a full auto so u get the best of both worlds. All I can suggest is go out and test drive a few times and make the choice yrself but for mine, u wont be disappointed one bit. All the best to both of u and thanks again for joining. Ada///M.

Archived