LegacyGT.com

Thanks to All Our Guests !

agctr

Fantastic news Brian and welcome aboard. Yes a lot of ppl in here have taken a LGT for a drive and just gone WOW, never even knew about these cars. Subaru has certainly spread their wings and sounds like you might be another convert. Great to have you on board and if you have any questions at all, please let us know. Enjoy yr time here Adam.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, maybe I should clarify. My wife is not pregnant yet, although I expect that to change in the next few months. I'm just a planner as you can see. However, I do currently have a beautiful 10 mo. old daughter and yes I agree a wagon is the only way to go. I don't know why they fell out of favor for so long; oh wait they didn't, they just grew 4 wheel drive systems , made them tons heavier/expensive and called them SUV's. Thanks for the welcome guys. Oh, and a picture of my daughter. Regards, Brian

Fantastic news Brian and thanks so much for the picture too, very very cute..... geremy welcome to the site and thanks for signing up as a member, great to have you on board. In regards to your question, there are a lot of guys and girls in this forum that have moved from WRX to the LGT and are loving it. The build, the ride, the comfort and the power all outweigh the WRX. The WRX for what it is, is a fantastic car, the GT has been built on this and been taken 10 steps further. As I suggest to everyone who asks this question, go and take an extended test drive and work it out for yourself. The feedback that we are getting back in the forum is amazing and Im sure you will be suprised too. Let us know how you go and all the very best with the choice you make. If you have any questions or require any information, well you have come to the right place. Just post away. Take care Adam.

[quote name='agctr']As I suggest to everyone who asks this question, go and take an extended test drive and work it out for yourself. T [/quote] Just want to interject that I received an email from Subaru stating that until the end of this month, if you test drive an '05 Legacy or Outback at "participating dealerships" you can get a $25 Visa gift card. All you got to do is bring in the form and have their salespeople validate it. You then mail it out and six weeks later you got your gift card. Even though I'm still months away from getting a Leg, I'm planning on doing this. I mean, they're [i]paying you[/i] to test drive the car. What better time is there?

Yes thats fantastic Xee. I think it has taken the US market to come up with a concept like this to get ppl to notice their offering. The best thing is, Im sure you have told atleast 10 ppl about this and hopefully those 10 will tell 10 more and so on and so forth. Great way to spread the news I have to say. Thanks for signing up too, Im sure we will have a lot more takers in the weeks to come. Enjoy Adam.

• 2 weeks later...
The numbers in the LegacyGT.com forum continue to grow daily, now past 31 pages which is fantastic. I would like to thank all the new members for joining and I hope that you all continue to spread the good work of Subaru Legacy GT and the forum that brings you all the news. Thanks again Adam.

I bought my RB legacy GT on sept 7th and I love it. MY previous car was an ma70 supra turbo but I couldn't get around in the winter. I saw the new legacy and fell in love on the spot. This car rocks! p.s. I too lurked around the forums but didn't decide to join until I bought my car
That's a damn good sugar cookie.

Fantastic news maosta and glad that you decided to buy the LGT and join the site. If you have any questions or want to know more information, just put yr hand up and ask. Hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do now that your a full memeber. All the best Adam. PS Doesnt matter if you own or dont own the LGT or Legacy or even Liberty for that matter, would be great to get your feedback and information on what you know about the car. See you all online soon. Adam.

Once i get my car i am going to do my best to get the guys at gruppe-s to start getting parts for the legs. (im good buds with them) Heck even going to get her tuned there.. from the dealers lot to the dyno pretty much. Good site so far i am digging the mix of people and knowledge base. Much more cozy feel then nasioc ;) [url]http://www.gruppe-s.com/[/url] is their site, so start calling them and bugging them about leg parts people so it doesnt just look like dre went off his rocker again ;)

highwaydrifter, welcome to the site and glad to hear that u feel right at home here. Great to hear that your putting the GT word on the streets and if your boys can make some tasty gear, Im sure the members in here will be lining up to try. Let us know when things are up and running and when u get yr ride, we would all love to see the pics. If you have any questions, just ask away...... All the best Adam.

• 2 weeks later...
Just thought I would once again crank up this thread to say thankyou to all our new guests and our currently members. Its great to see so many new faces in here. The site is growing each day so it proves that the GT word is certainly hitting the streets right across the globe. Hope everyone is enjoying the new format. If you need any help or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any of the other MODS. Any Guests checking out the site, we would really like you to become memebers and it only takes a few minutes to sign up. Take care and all the best Adam

Hey Everyone, I am kinda new to the whole forum thing but I thought this thread might be a good place to start posting. I have recently been comparing cars to see what I wanted to get when the lease on my '01 Durango is up at the end of this month. I was looking at many different cars but only seriously at the Legacy, Audi A4(I had also considered this when I got my Durango), Volvo S40, and Saab 9-2x. I live in Colorado and really wanted all wheel drive for the winters so that took the S40 out of the running(couldn't have gotten the AWD untill mid-December). The 9-2x just didn't really appeal very much to me and I didn't really like it on the test-drive. So it was down to a choice between the Leg. and the A4--that was a fairly difficult decision for me but after I drove the Legacy for a second time my mind was pretty much made up, I didn't even need to drive the Audi again. So, I decided on the Legacy GT(non-limited) with a subwoofer, auto-dimming mirror w/ compass, spoiler etc. After I had made that decision I stumbled upon this site while looking for pics of different colors--another tough decision for me. Thank You to all who posted pictures of your cars in different colors, it really helped me with a tough decision and I ended up deciding on the Regal Blue Pearl. I spoke with my leasing agent last Thursday and told him what I wanted, he called back two hours later and said he had found "my car", except that the spoiler was a dealer installed option and it would be ready early this week(right now it is Tuesday morning). I am hoping I will hear the good news, that my car is ready, today because this wait is killing me(j/k). I WILL post some pictures as soon as I get the car and have a few minutes to take some. Thanks Again, for all the expertice, knowledge, advice and pictures--it really helped make some tough decisions much easier. Everyone here has been more than welcoming and very friendly and I am looking forward to a long relationship and some good times with my new car and here at this forum. Thank You All Very Much, -Brandon

• 5 weeks later...
The site has received a fantastic reception since changing over to the new format and this is all because of ppl like you, are members and viewers. The site has continued to grow each day and each week, seriously you have no idea. If you are thinking of becoming a member or you have just joined us here, thanks for looking and hope that you can come back and visit us again really soon. See you all in the forum, all the best. Adam.

Ok, the new format is great, but what happened to the "smiles" Yes I see the new smiles that go next to post tag, but the old smiles are gone. Note at bottom of page shows smiles on, but where are they? They used to be next to text block. Sorry for dumb question, they must be there.

Ok, I guess I'll break my silence. Here's my story... I was a Nissan 200SX SE-R driver since 1999 until July of this year when an unlicensed and uninsured a--hole rearended me on the freeway. I've been researching what car to get next by internet research and visiting forums just like this one. First I thought I was going to get a Toyota Tacoma, then changed my mind and thought I was going to get a Nissan Altima, then changed my mind again and now thinking of either getting an Infiniti G35 Sedan or Subaru Legacy GT. I have yet to test drive either car. Hopefully I'll have a brand new car before December. The car I'll get will be my X-mas, college graduation, getting a good job, and birthday gift for myself. Now, I just have to get my lazy butt off the couch and start test driving some cars. I really like this forum because just like sr20deforum.com, there are a lot of mature and knowledgeable members...of course there are always the few black sheeps. DC!

Well great to have you aboard MyUserName, (Great ID by the way). Well I think you hit the nail on the head when you said u have to test drive them. YES this is the only way to find out if a car will suit and fit all your needs. Mind you, with you coming from a 200SX we at Subaru have to prove a lot to you. I went the opposite to you, I went with the Liberty/Legacy. Looked at the 200 and bailed because of the lack of options and comfort, now I love AWD so much....... ahh the drift.. Well if you have any question, just pipe up and let us know. Once again great to have you here. EFITE, NAR yr not the black sheep at all, we have others for that.

Archived