LegacyGT.com

Who needs installs done?

whitetiger

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a 98 subaru legacy. My parking lights and tail lights wont shut off. The keys are out and the light switch is shut off. I have tried turning them off several times without success!

By light switch, do you mean the one on the control stalk or the one on the steering column? If both are off, then you have a short to power somewhere in that circuit. you will have to trace it.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if you would be able to tell me how to measure the aperage of the TPS? know it sure be 50 milli amps. what wire am I checking? this is with the key in the on position? is this with engine running? or just key in on position?

do most of work myself. am goiong to swap stick in automatic out on jack stands and floor jack. first drop front assembly. sturts, hubs, alxes, brakes and etc. next cross member, shifter and drive shaft to rear diff. as well as the rear alxes, hubs and brakes.

thanks for any pointers. when it is running a little better and cleaned I would like to come by and have you checked it for me.

when you are able to holla back as the kids like to said, be well, Daniel

• 1 month later...

Archived