LegacyGT.com

Who needs installs done?

whitetiger

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice Kitty ... I Luv WTigers ..... I have a question about Cusco & WhiteLine Sways which would you recommend ... Being a Sub Mechanic ... End Links as well ... Plus any suggestion on replacing any other weak points on a All Ready Great car my LGT is still Stock but I 'm, putting together a List of thing to Upgrade...

I have perrin bars on my car. Ive installed avo, cobb, cusco and whiteline bars. all of them fit fine except for the cobb rear which clucked(a known problem with those bars). Any bar you chooses is fine really. it all depends how you want your car set up. As for endlinks, i like the avo ones cause they are the closest to stock style. Frankly, if you stock endlinks are still good, i would not replace them till they break. No need to fix somthing thats isnt broken.

Its good to have a goal in mind when modding the car. Dont just mod for the sake of it. Ive gotten all my modifications with AUTOX in mind as well as keeping it a sleeper.

what will your availability be like before and after xmas? looking into picking up a downpipe, springs, and i need to do the 30k and i'm coming up on another oil change.

could you PM me availability along with an estimate of how long these would take (and therefore cost)? thanks!

i know i'll manage to get down to you, sometime :)

Archived