LegacyGT.com

Who needs installs done?

whitetiger

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey whitetiger... remember when we installed my uppipe and downpipes in the spring? well my uppipe started leaking last weekend lol.. so on sunday i'm gonna replace the gasket with an oem instead of crucial's copper and do a 30k :)

the UP to manifold gasket? those alwasys leak. i wish subaru had made that connection with a 3-bolt flange.

yea.. it's getting worse and worse lol.. my exhaust is hurtin right now.. my stock resonator is rattling, my uppipe is leaking and getting worse by the boost, and my hogzawst is getting buzzy lol.. this sunday i'm fixing the uppipe leak and doing a 30k.. you recommend any specific gear oil for my trans and rear diff?

yea.. it's getting worse and worse lol.. my exhaust is hurtin right now.. my stock resonator is rattling, my uppipe is leaking and getting worse by the boost, and my hogzawst is getting buzzy lol.. this sunday i'm fixing the uppipe leak and doing a 30k.. you recommend any specific gear oil for my trans and rear diff?

I am doing the trans an rear diff too, I am planning on going with Specialty Formulations. It's synthetic and guys have nothing but good things to say.

http://specialtyformulations.netfirms.com/store/nfoscomm/catalog/index.php

Denial is your best friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived