LegacyGT.com

Who needs installs done?

whitetiger

My car seems like it isn't set up right with just springs, too harsh with a lot of rebound. Not sure if am explaining right. But for the roads I am on every day I was thinking of going back to stock and getting sways .

Yeah, I remember when I following you on the meet, you're car was oscillating like hell. Get better dampers if you can FTW.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know. its been a hectic week, and any days i have available will be in november. I havent forgot about you guys, but i dont want to make comitments i cant keep. I do my work on sundays untill there are no more auto-x days then its either saturday or sunday.

• 3 weeks later...
Good news for all people buying the fulcrum bushings or perrin PSRS tri-state area. I will soon be in possesion of a hydraulic press. If anyone wants me to install bushings in their control arms, i will be able to do so. There is one catch though. The way this would work is you would have to take your control arms out for a day and give them to me so i cant put the bushings in. that means downtime for your car unless you buy a sensond set of control arms(which really are not that expensive). I realize that this isnt the most convienient thing for people who dont feel like buying an extra set of control arms or can deal with some down time, but i can do it if people need me to. If you have any questions, let me know.

Archived