LegacyGT.com

Who needs installs done?

whitetiger

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in the Pompton Lakes/ Wayne area, Passaic county. I'm willing to drive though. I'd appreciate your help.

i live in pompton lakes.. lol the ONLY LGT i see around here from this forum is either Chruisser, or Edmundu

i live in pompton lakes.. lol the ONLY LGT i see around here from this forum is either Chruisser, or Edmundu

Lived in Pompton for 15 years now. I just dont drive, hang out, or work there ever or often. At least as much as I humanly can. :lol:

hey whitetiger... which HID kit do you have on your car? ever since you helped me with my exhaust, and the track night, i've admired your setup... do you have a link?

I have the Xetronic HID 6000K. they are pretty crappy. You are beter off getting a set from xenondepot.com. I ve installed those before and they are awsome.

wow... quite a resource we all have here. I'll be sure to come back to you, white, when i actually get my LGT. I'm planning on going stage 2, along with supporting break and suspension mods, so i'll have some work for you eventually. How far would you be from West Point?

Also, how often are you available (if ever) on weekends? Those will be the only days I'm free to come down because of school and duty. Thanks!

Hmm i'm a future legacy owner (waiting for finance incentives to roll in on the 07's), but my current daily driver (99 civic) needs to have motor mounts replaced, and i'm also toying with the possibility of swapping the stock suspension out and dumping something better in there.

Any way you'd be able to help out with something like this?

Archived